Conflict

A/N: Wowww I took forever sorry!!! T^T
Not me writing Shit's sequel when it's not even close to finished 🙄😭😫👀‼

"Mikasa Ackerman! Y/n L/n! Armin Arlert! Are you here?" it was a guy from the military police "Yes sir." you looked in their way "You're going to be a witness at the court." you three nodded. After getting Eren out of the titan and explaining everything, you three were ordered to go to court because of Eren's actions as a titan.

 You made your way to the court, all of you three were in silence so you cleared your throat "Don't worry Mikasa it'll be fine. Eren will be okay." you turned to look at her and she glared at you "Jeez... Never mind then." you rolled your eyes and she "bumped" into you "Hey!" she pushed you accidentally into Armin's arms. She stared into your eyes with anger "I was just trying to comfort you and be nice but whatever!" you semi-yelled at her. "Just be quiet. Your voice is annoying." she looked away from you "Damn I know you're worried but calm down... And you're annoying in general." you huffed and walked fast dragging Armin by your side "Leave Armin here with me." you turned around to her and raised an eyebrow "What..?". "Leave Armin here with me. Are you deaf?" Mikasa grabbed at Armin's sleeve and Armin looked nervously at you.

You started chuckling "Are you serious right now?" you continued while she looked at you seriously "I am. You're taking Armin as if you've known him long enough like me and Eren. You should just leave us alone." your smile faded away and you clenched your jaw "Don't even start with me Mikasa. I don't fucking know what got into you but don't take it out on me okay?!" you looked at Armin's way and saw him gulp "Y- y/n" he stuttered "Just go with whoever you want." you walked away and continued your way to the court. You saw Eren walk in and saw as he kneeled.

You stood beside Rico as Mikasa was on the other side of her. Eren's eyes widened when he saw you guys and you kept on your serious facial expression. You were starting to get nervous as you watched some people in the audience argue and immediately turned when you heard the familiar voice. "You talk a lot pig," Levi said and you internally squealed. Levi looked so badass to you so you couldn't help but feel excited around him. (Not in the way you think 👀).

Eren turned to Mikasa wide-eyed when they asked her if it was true that Eren had tried to punch her in his titan form. "You want me to lie in a report?" Rico asked as Mikasa glared at her "Yes. It's true...". "May I add something sir?" you cleared your throat "Who are you?" The judge asked "I'm Y/n L/n from the Survey Corps Sir." you said and he nodded "On a previous occasion before that...Eren saved me. I was in an alley and had no more gas. A titan was coming my way and was about to grab me but Eren's titan killed it. And before he tried to punch Mikasa I managed to calm him down, it was quite easy. That's all I have to say for now sir, thank you." you said with a serious expression.

"She has feelings for him! It's probably fake!" someone in the audience yelled "She's trying to defend him with lies!" another person yelled and you looked around at the people "She's probably a titan too! Dissect her!" you slightly flinched at their words but remained calm "No! No! She has nothing to do with this!" Eren yelled and the room got louder "He's lying! They're both monsters!" they yelled "No! NO! I may be a monster but she has nothing to do with it!" Eren yelled and almost snapped the chains. Your eyes widened at his reaction and you felt Mikasa's gaze on you.

"I mean... You're wrong. Besides all of you people. You've never seen a titan! What are you so afraid of? You cowards!" Eren gave a little speech that made the military police get their weapons ready. You saw Levi walk towards Eren and kick him in the face... He began beating him up and Mikasa looked pissed and was about to go towards them but you pulled her back by the arm before Armin could reach her. Mikasa looked like she was about to murder him and the judge agreed to let Levi take care of him. You felt your insides melt when you saw Levi look in your direction but it was probably not a nice scene. Mikasa was huffing, her hair was in her face, your hair in your face while you gave her death stares, and using all your strength to have her hands grabbed behind her back.