(New Year Special) With You

(Short New Years Special:) )

Everybody was in the kitchen helping out and cooking to make a great big meal for New Year's. Levi was getting headaches chasing after everyone to clean up for themselves but always ended up cleaning up for them instead, Hange was not allowed into the kitchen at all, and Erwin was with them making sure they didn't even go near it.

"Sasha... Sasha, please... Hold in the temptation... You've been doing it since we started cooking you can do this please!" Connie was begging as Sasha had food halfway into her mouth "Sasha Please! Hold it! We're gonna eat this later!" it seemed like Connie was about to cry...

"GAHHHH" Sasha put the food back and held her heart as Connie dropped to the floor and sighed "It looked so delicious...! I couldn't hold it anymore Connie! If it wasn't for you almost crying I would've eaten it." Sasha frowned "I was not about to cry...!" Connie replied as he dragged her out of the kitchen. "Hey Mikasa can you pass me the frosting?" You asked as she handed it over and you began decorating a cake. "I'll help you." Armin and Eren both said at the same time and you looked at both of them nervously "Uhm..." you looked over at Mikasa sending her a small wink and moved your eyebrows towards Eren's direction and she took the hint "Eren can you help me over here...?" Mikasa asked and you smiled at her "Well then Armin will help me. You should go help Mikasa." you gave Eren a pat on the shoulder and he left.

You and Armin began decorating the cake neatly "Is something burning...?" you sniffed the air "AW COME ON!" Jean rushed to the fire "MY CHICKEN!" he yelled as they tried to stop the fire "And why was he allowed in the kitchen?!" Hange complained as Erwin calmed them down. "Sasha no no no no!" You rushed to Sasha as she was about to cut a slice of the cake. Connie arrived in time and dragged her out of the kitchen once again "PLEASEEE JUST ONE BITE!" her loud voice faded as she was dragged out. Jean cried silently with his burnt chicken in the corner of the room, as Levi had his supplies ready and began cleaning the area where the fire was "Tsk tsk tsk." was all that was heard from him.

You and Armin carefully took the cake to the dining table and placed it in the middle "CONNIE! Make sure Sasha doesn't go to the dining room either!" You told him as he nodded "Yes sir!" he said and walked away. You both went back to helping the rest in bringing the food to the table. When everything was done everybody sat down and you sat in between Armin and Eren.

"Thank you for making this meal... I really appreciate it." Erwin said with a warm smile "Tsk, all they did was give me a headache for all the mess they made." Levi rolled his eyes "S-sorry" Jean sniffled and you were so ready to tease him later on. Everyone expressed their gratitude and began eating "Hey Jean where's your chicken?" you asked and he glared at you "Sasha you might want to calm down..." Armin said with a worried face as everyone saw how Sasha was devouring the food and finishing the plates of food in one bite. Everyone was looking at her concerned...

"Hey, Sasha..." Jean tried reaching out to her but Sasha immediately smacked his hand away "And I'm the crazy one?!" Hange complained again. Everyone stayed seated talking and making jokes and eating "It's almost midnight!" Historia said excitedly and everyone stood up "How much until?" Jean asked "A minute." Historia smiled and Ymir pinched her cheek softly "And you just told us now?!" Jean's eyes widened and Reiner chuckled loudly. Everyone got in a little circle and grabbed their beer "Okay so like when do we count down?"Jean asked "Oh! Now!" Historia smirked and everyone began counting down. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6,5-" Armin held your hand a gave it a squeeze and you gave Eren a surprised look when he also held your hand but you calmed down when you saw that everyone was holding hands... "4, 3, 2..." and everyone shouted, "ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!".

Everyone hugged and clinked their drinks together as Sasha and Connie cried but Sasha cried mostly because of her stomachache. Armin turned you away from the crowd and french kissed you sweetly... You blushed hard "Happy New Year! A new year with you in my life!" Armin smiled cutely and you hugged him "GROUP HUG!" Everyone group hugged around you "I love you guys..." You whispered but somehow in between the chaos, they heard you "WE LOVE YOU TOO Y/N! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" they all shouted and their warmth and honesty in their words made you smile widely.

This New Year was off to a great start... You had friends, your crush was with you, and you had felt what happiness was again. "Happy New Year!" You shouted back and you had the biggest smile on your face.

A/N: I'm so excited to see the last episodes of AOT T-T. It's gonna look amazing animated! I already finished the manga a long time ago and AAAAAAAAA is all I have to say sjshsjsdhkj.

Happy New Year readers!!! <3 Thank you for still reading this! I'm trying my best to continue writing but thank you to those who are still reading! I appreciate all your votes and comments! I very much do read them and they make my day! Thank you so much and have a very wonderful New Year!!!!!!!

01/06/2022