Mission(1)

"I don't know whether I can seal the hole or not but I will do it!" Eren raised his voice and you smiled while Mikasa and Armin stared wide-eyed "Well said. You're a real man." Commander Pixis patted Eren's shoulders and stood up and walked to the edge of the wall "I'll call my strategists. We'll develop a plan!" Commander Pixis yelled "No way... That idea depends on so many assumptions and he's just going to run with it?" Armin asked shocked as he gave your hand a slight squeeze as you turned to look at him "I was just thinking the same thing. But we cannot doubt his decision. Commander Pixis must see potential in something the rest of us can't see." Eren spoke up and you all turned to him.

 "Something we can't see?" Armin questioned "I also think there's a bigger issue that needs to be addressed before the plan can be executed. And the Commander fully recognizes it." Eren added "What do you mean?" Mikasa asked and you stared at Armin slightly confused "The titans aren't our only enemy." Eren replied in a serious tone and your guys' eyes all widened "There's no time to waste. I will need your help, young soldiers." Commander Pixis said and smiled at you three. The air hit your guys' faces as you all maintained a serious expression and Eren turned to smile at you.

You returned a genuine smile back to Eren and this time you knew he was blushing because of it. Commander Pixis and Eren took a stroll on the top of the walls "ATTENTION" Commander Pixis' voice was heard and he began explaining to everyone the plan for Eren to seal the hole. You were surprised at how they were able to hear him from such a distance but he managed to convince most to help out with the plan. 

Eren stood there proudly doing the salute while Mikasa and Armin had serious expressions, you didn't know why but you had the urge to laugh so you covered your mouth with your hand 'I hate that I want to laugh in serious moments' you thought as you held your laugh back in. Mikasa noticed and glared at you and you cleared your throat awkwardly. Eren walked up to you three "Eren, I'm sorry...I ended up making you responsible for everything" Armin said and you furrowed your eyebrows and looked at him "It's like I said before. You have the ability to find the right answer. I believe in that." Eren responded and you smiled at him and Armin. You felt a little uncomfortable when you saw both of them blush. "Eren, I'm going to-" Mikasa spoke up but was quickly cut off by Eren "Don't tell me you're going to come with me." Mikasa's eyes widened "You've been assigned to the Decoy team." Eren had an annoyed look on his face.

"But I can't leave you alone... If I do you'll-" and once again they started arguing 'I didn't sign up for this' you thought and turned away to Armin "You did great." You smiled at him and he blushed "T-thank you..." Armin replied and began looking around nervously and while he looked away you walked around him and hugged him from behind, he went stiff at first but then he quickly relaxed "You make me calm quickly. I don't know why but when I'm with you I feel happy which is unusual for me..." You said as you pulled away when Armin turned in your direction and gave you a cute smile as he patted your head while he blushed. 

While he patted your head you felt yourself go crazy on the inside and you felt as if you had a fever 'Am I okay? Why do I feel like this? Nooo He stopped..! Oh, my g- what am I thinking..?' You shook away your weird thoughts and you felt embarrassed when you heard Armin chuckle "Cute..." he said and you felt yourself freeze 'C-cute...? Me? Cute?! What do I look like a cat to him? I'm not cute at all... I'm more on the hot side-' you thought and scrunched your nose and frowned "S-sorry..." he said nervously and you chuckled "You're the cute one". You said.

You slowly felt yourself die on the inside when you realized what you had said and Armin looked more red "Ackerman and L/N join the elite force to protect Jaeger. We need both of your skills. Let's go...It's time" A member of the Garrison said and Mikasa looked very happy. Everyone began to run off and when you were going too something stopped you. You stared at the hand that held your wrist "Y/n... Be careful..." Armin said "I will. And well you...just don't die...please..." You looked into his eyes slightly worried and he nodded and gave you a quick hug and then ran in the opposite direction. 

You easily caught up to Eren and Mikasa and ran beside them with the rest of the ones in the elite force. "Eren are you okay?" Mikasa asked and Eren responded "I'm fine" but then Mikasa asked again, "I said-"Eren had an annoyed facial expression on his face and before he could continue speaking you cut him off "He looks fine and he said he's fine. Let's focus here." you said and Mikasa's eyes slightly widened as you all continued running.

You used your gear and followed behind watching carefully your surroundings and you spun in the air as you felt adrenaline rush through you. You stopped on top of a house and watched how Eren transformed into a titan, it looked quite amazing to you and you smiled excitedly but your smile began fading away when you saw Eren's Titan walking towards Mikasa... throwing a punch toward her direction and all you could see was smoke. 

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter. I have tons of school work so I haven't had much time to update. I'll make the next chapter longer!