HaH...

'Shit He's Adorable'

You were staring deeply into his blue eyes that you didn't even hear Armin calling you until he snapped his fingers in your face "W-what!?" You looked away from his eyes "You were distracted by something" he said "Y'know Armin you have really beautiful eyes" you complimented him and he Blushed "Oh uh t-thanks" he said as red as a tomato "Y-you have really pretty eyes t-too" he complimented back "pftttt yeah sure thanks tho" You smirked. You saw his orbs look down to your face... was he looking at your lips? You ruffled his hair "Damn I think I can probably make you a french braid" you giggled. "Wow" he chuckled "We should go get to training," you said and he nodded. You guys had to try to see if you could balance in your gear. All of you did perfectly but not Eren... He couldn't keep his balance and flipped over... hah embarrassing- 'Oh well karma's a bitch' you thought.

-Thee Next Dia-

You heard that Reiner and Bertholdt had helped Eren and the test was repeated for those who didn't pass. Eren got lifted up slowly and he balanced for a while, you could see a smile appear on his face but then he flipped over "N-No! Please let me try again!" He yelled out and you stepped up "Sir I think there might be some trouble with his gear," you said to Commander Shadis "And what if there isn't Cadet y/n?" he yelled out "Well then sir... I'll get out of the survey corps and be a farmer, sir!" You yelled back and he nodded. They traded his gear with another cadet and yep his gear was broken. "I'm surprised Cadet y/n," he said "You shitheads can now go!" He yelled.

You were walking back to your room but heard someone call out your name and you turned around "Y/N I'm sorry" It was Eren looking upset "I-I'm sorry for yesterday... I hope we can be friends again..." He said "Sure," you said and turned back around but he pulled your arm and made you face him "Can you forgive me please!?" He said "Of course..!" You replied and he pulled you into a tight hug and you hugged back but then you felt your feet leaving the ground and you noticed Eren had lifted you up a little. "Plus thanks for the help back there," he said "No problem, now put me down...!" you said while smirking.

"Nooppee!" He said and Lifted you more up and made you put your legs around his waist as he leaned you against a wall and he stared into your eyes, his face getting closer to yours "E-Eren what a-are you doing?!" you asked stuttering "I want our lips... to meet..." he said softly 'Tf first he looks at me disgusted and now he wants a kiss? Hell no' you thought and you unwrapped your legs from his waist and looked up at him.

He looked down at you confused "Eren just yesterday you looked at me disgusted and now this...!" You said "I-I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking..." he responded nervously. You slightly pushed him away and walked into the library instead 'Maybe Armin is there...' you thought.