(Christmas Special) Snow Flower

(A/N: Late Christmas special chapter T-T We're gonna ignore all the drama from the previous chapter :') )

"SNOW!!!!" Sasha yelled happily as Connie excitedly followed behind her as they both threw themselves onto the snow.  "Hey make sure you don't hurt yourself! Some of the snow is hard." Jean said worriedly "Look at you worrying for them." You elbowed him and he looked embarrassed "I'm not...". You rubbed your hands together looking for a specific someone but your face met with another. "Do you wanna build a snowman with me?" Eren's big eyes shined as he smiled widely "Sure...!" you followed behind him and began piling up the snow into a ball "You guys started already?" You turned to the familiar voice and smiled. 

"Yeah sorry!" Eren chuckled as Mikasa went over to help him since he was struggling to pick up the pile of snow. You stood up and looked at Armin whose cheeks and nose were red and he seemed to have caught a cold "Are you sick?" you asked "Oh no. I'm fine!" Armin's words were followed by a cough "Armin! You should be resting! Here." You slightly smacked his shoulder and you wrapped your scarf around him.

"You can keep my scarf but don't be like Mikasa and wash it ok?" you said and Armin and you stood in silence before you both burst out laughing "I heard my name?" Mikasa walked over to you both "Nope." You said and walked away with Armin rapidly "Where are we going?" Armin asked since you had been dragging him by the arm "We are going to your room so you can get better." you smiled at him and he was pouting and sniffling the whole way there. 

"Okay just lay down" you ordered and he did as you said. You made a nice warm tea and brought it to him along with warm blankets and you lit some candles. "I feel like a little kid." Armin said as you moved his bangs and placed a warm towel on his forehead "I want you to feel better... You know Christmas is tomorrow. Our friends would want you to be there." Armin smiled at your words "Now you stay there and I'll tell the rest you're feeling a little sick and to also not continue the plan of throwing snowballs at you all at once." you stood up and walked to the door "Ok... Wait what-" You left chuckling before you could respond to Armin.

You got shivers as you felt the cold air hit your neck, you fastened your pace until you saw everybody from afar. Sasha and Connie were making snow angels as Jean watched them with a worried face, Reiner and Bertholdt were having a small snowball fight as Annie watched with the tiniest smile in the world, Hange was annoying Levi and was trying to put snow in his coffee and Erwin watched with a smile on his face, and Ymir and Historia sitting on a bench talking. As you observed them you felt something warm around your neck and you turned your head around quickly to big turquoise eyes. "It's cold... You might get sick." Eren smiled and your heart started beating a little faster. From the corner of your eye, Mikasa grabbed her scarf looking at it sadly. 

"I came here to say something about Armin..." You changed the subject and Eren looked around you "Oh yeah where is he?" he asked and you clapped and yelled "GUYS!" they all turned to look at you and made a circle around you 'Oh wow I feel special' you thought. "So uh I just wanted to tell you guys that Armin's sick and I took him to the cabin to rest so hopefully he gets better for tomorrow but no snowball throwing at Armin ok...?"  you said in a stern voice and everyone nodded.

 "Aw man, I was so ready to throw snowballs at Armin!" Sasha whined and you quickly turned to glare at her "I was so not ready is what I meant." She chuckled nervously and dragged Connie back to the snow "Oh well I hope pineapple head gets better. I'm so ready for Secret Santa." Jean smirked "I hope I get a titan! Oh, whoever got me just give me Eren!" Hange squealed and Mikasa's eyes widened and you chuckled.

For Secret Santa, you had gotten Levi and you had no idea what to get him and Christmas was already tomorrow 'Should I get him a new coffee cup? Some mittens? Maybe a colorful handkerchief?' you asked yourself as you stared at his boots while thinking "I clean my boots to perfection is there something wrong with them y/n?" Levi asked while raising an eyebrow and you snapped out of it shaking your head quickly "No...! Uh I just spaced out sorry." you felt your cheeks heat up from embarrassment.

"Well, we should head back it's getting darker," Erwin said and everyone nodded but Sasha was whining once again. "I'm going back to Armin." You said, "Well since we're obviously going there too we'll walk with you."Eren said and Jean, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Connie nodded.  Mikasa was going to come towards your way but Sasha dragged her along. 

"Lucky Armin. He has y/n to care for him." Jean sighed "Hey! I care for him! Mikasa does too!" Eren furrowed his eyebrows. The whole way back to the boys' cabin Eren and Jean were roasting each other which made you smile like an idiot.  When you arrived all the boys went to their bunk beds "Oh don't mind me y/n." Jean winked as he began changing into his pajamas and you blushed and looked away. You couldn't help but steal some glances over at Jean... Although you have no romantic feelings towards him you couldn't deny that he was somewhat good-looking and he has a good body. In fact, all of the scouts have nice physiques and are somewhat attractive to you. 

You rushed to Armin's bed and you saw that he was sleeping peacefully so meanwhile, you went to make him another tea and another set of blankets and towels. "If I get sick one day can you take care of me like that?" Eren stopped in front of you "Well... Mikasa would love to take care of you so I don't think so. She probably wouldn't let me either way." you replied and went for Armin's tea.

You slightly moved Armin so he could wake up and he groaned but smiled immediately when he noticed it was you "I brought you more tea and new warm blankets" You changed his blankets and sat next to him making sure he finished his tea. "Hey, can you give us some of that tea...  Our throats are kind of sore now.." Reiner smiled nervously and you sighed and made more for all of them. "Who'd you get for Secret Santa?" Jean asked "Secret Santa wouldn't have the Secret in it if I had to tell all of you." you rolled your eyes at them as you put the new warm towel on Armin's forehead. "Can you lean in a little?" he asked lowering his voice. 

You leaned in your ear slightly close to his mouth and he whispered "Uhm... I'd kiss you to show my appreciation but all the guys are here... so-" he gave you a peck on the cheek and you immediately turned red. You looked around making sure nobody saw because they would absolutely tease both of you forever. "You ok? You look red..." Eren said as he blew into the hot tea "Y-yeah of course" you stuttered and you felt your face heat up even more.

"Can you please make sure Armin's towel and blankets are warm? I need to get going..." you asked Eren "Of course. Have a good night." He smiled and Armin had fallen asleep. You went out to pick a gift and then you walked back to the girls' cabin and changed and went to sleep.

When you woke up there was nobody in the cabin and you changed quickly and headed out. Everyone was out near a fire "We were waiting for you!" Connie yelled and you hurriedly walked towards them and you saw Armin with them looking better. Without a second thought, you sat next to Armin "So time to give the presents!" Sasha said excitedly. 

Hange went first and she had gotten Connie and they gave him a small handmade titan doll... Connie got Erwin and he gave him a messy handmade blanket.  Erwin had gotten Historia and you and he gave her a pink flower bracelet and he gave you the same thing just in purple, Historia got Jean and she gave him a handmade flower necklace, Jean got Ymir and he gave her a drawing of himself that she definitely smacked him for. Armin got Sasha a stack of food, and Sasha gave Mikasa a "free cooked meals by Sasha" paper. Reiner gave Mikasa a soap specifically for scarves... Bertholdt gave Armin adventure books and Annie a ring,  Levi gave Eren cleaning supplies, Ymir gave Bertholdt a shirt and Annie gave Reiner a handshake. 

Now it was only you to give your gift "Well now we know you got Levi! SO! What'd you get him!??!?!" Hange asked excitedly as if they were receiving the gift. You handed the box to Levi and he opened it and almost showed a wide smile. It was a cat stuffed animal that he seemed to deeply enjoy. Everyone was mostly happy with their gifts and you headed to Armin "I'm glad you're better...Christmas without you would just not be Christmas at all." you said and on the inside, you cringed at your own words but Armin blushed and held your hand and took you into the snowy forest.

The view of the trees covered in snow was beautiful...Armin suddenly stopped "Look at that... It's beautiful..!" Armin said in awe as you looked over his shoulder. It was a beautiful white flower with its petals carrying the weight of the snow and it had small icicles on it. " A snow flower...!" You smiled and Armin did too. He turned and gave you a warm kiss as he held your hands and put them in his pockets.  

Everyone else came running and jumped onto you guys and squeezed you both, then they turned to look at Armin and you and cheered "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" Afterwards, a long snowball fight happened...