Ocean Eyes

You went to the library and yep, Armin was there and you sneaked behind him and read a part of the book he was reading. It was about a young boy who would always go on trips by boat and described the ocean beautifully. You hugged Armin from behind and he let out a little yelp, you looked over the side of his face and he turned in that direction quickly so that your faces were inches apart, before it got more awkward you sat in the seat beside him quickly  "Nice book..! do you always read those type of books?" You asked him "Yes, I like books that are about the ocean... there are some that have drawings of it and I know that it's blue! I really want to see it and go in it " he smiled.

 "I've seen the ocean" you added "REALLY!? What's it like?!!" He asked excitedly "Your eyes," you responded, "Your eyes probably look like the exact description of the ocean... Beautiful, blue, I could get lost in them," you said as you stared deeply into his eyes, you noticed he was blushing A LOT.  You heard his 'gulp' and you were leaning in closer to him and he stood still getting more and more red then surprisingly he started to lean in too. You still looked into his eyes, you noticed they were looking down now, they were looking at your lips.

You then hesitated and kissed only the corner of his lips, he and you were now very red "I- uh I'm sorry" you mumbled. He didn't respond at all... all he was doing was staring at your lips and you into his 🌊 eyes. He then stood up, put his books away, grabbed your hand, and took you to a beautiful tree that you had never seen, "This is where I used to come to read when I was little, it's my favorite place, and it's special to me..." he said and you were confused but the tree was beautiful. "A-Armin why did you bring me here?" You asked as he looked at you and answered "Because what happened in the library wasn't really a kiss so if we are going to kiss I w-want it to be h-here" he stuttered at the end and he was hella red.

 You were blushing and you walked closer to him and you wrapped your arms around his neck and he hesitantly wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. You stared into his ocean eyes and you were getting lost in them... they're just precious... your eyes trailed off of his eyes and moved to his lips. You were leaning in slowly but Armin made your lips collide quickly and he kissed you with passion and care... it wasn't a rough kiss but it was just right no... it was just Perfect. Your hands went to Armin's blonde hair and you played with it while kissing him, the kiss felt like an eternity and sadly you and Armin parted to catch some breath.

 Armin was staring at you blushing like crazy and you were too. "So... every time we want to kiss we gotta go here?" You asked giggling "If you want to," he replied blushing "So then before we leave..." You said and you cupped Armin's face and you kissed him with passion and he kissed back. He leaned you against the beautiful tree and you could feel Armin's cheeks heating up too like yours. Once again you and Armin parted for air, he was still red which was cute and you Smiled and pinched his cheek. It was crazy that you had just barely met but there was a connection immediately and for once you felt happiness again...happiness that you had never felt since the death of your grandfather.

 Armin was the reason why you were now smiling again.

"Well we should head back now..." you said biting your lip excited from what had just happened "Yea... Let's go". Armin replied in a low tone, Armin and you headed back and went to training and today's training was slicing a fake titan's 'nape'. It was Mikasa's turn, then Eren's, then Armin's, and then it was you. You were very nervous that it was your turn and you flew with your gear. The 'titan' appeared and you remembered everything they took from you and you let out all your anger on it, you sliced through the "nape" almost cutting through the wood below the fake nape. You finished and you went back "Damn Y/n not in the mood?" Eren asked while chuckling "I'm fine just thought of some things..." you responded as you clenched your fist "Ok..." Eren said and walked closer to Reiner and Berthholdt.

1k