Chapter thirty-Six

BRETTS POV:
"What did you do?!" I yelled at Derek holding his hands after he let go of Lily  who was on the floor, ice cold.

"She's not going to make it you have to bite her!" Derek yelled

"I-I can't." I stuttered looking for another way to heal and help her.

I sat on the floor, picked her up in my arms and held her cold body close.

"You have to do something, just bite her, she's strong, she will rise like us." Derek replied.

I looked down at her and knew that was my only choice I had to, I had to bite her to save her. so many thoughts raced threw my mind but I had to act fast or he would be gone forever.

I grabbed her arm, tears rushing down my face and flashed my fangs and red eyes and sunk my teeth into her arm.

LILYS POV:
"huuuuuuuh" I shot up in a sitting position, trying to catch my breath.

I looked around and realized I was in Brett's arms. but he was crying.

"Brett, what's wrong?" He looked at me and kissed my forehead and held me close to his chest.

"I'm so sorry, I had to, I had no choice." he kept sobbing.

"What? What, someone please tell me what's going on!" I yelled wanting an answer.

"He had to bite you to save you, your going to be a werewolf now, if you qualify." Derek answered.

I looked up at Brett and couldn't help but cry.

I looked at my hand but I didn't see any life. sill a cold blueish pale look.

Brett didn't look at me once yet, I grabbed his face and made our eyes meet, "Brett it's okay, it's perfect, I'm in the arms of my first love, the person I will always love." I wiped his tears with my tumb and I got a smile out of him.

"A-aaaah" I groaned in pain and shot upwards abit. I breathed heavily in pain I couldn't handle all the pain I was in from everything. and Brett panicked.

"What's wrong, what's going on Derek?!" Brett yelled and started crying again.

"I-I don't know" he shoke his head and stared baking up.

"Lily??, Lily, please, what's wrong?" Brett kept saying over and over.

I kept coughing and I leaned over and threw up blood all over the floor. Brett took my hand and took some of my pain away so I could breath a bit better.

"I know who can help us", Derek said.

"Who?!" Brett snapped

"His name is Dr.Deaton" Derek replied

Brett picked me up bridal style and they carried me to Dr.Deatons clinic. he's a vet but he knows werewolves and all the supernatural going on in beacon hills.

When we got there Brett layed me down on the table and Derek got the dr.

I seen him walk in and stand over me, and his look, didn't look good. I could tell he knew exactly what was wrong.

BRETTS POV:
"Brett, Derek can I talk to you in the next room?" Deaton asked.

Me and Derek followed him into the other room and he didn't have good news at all.

"I've delt with this before, it's a transformation gone wrong, she's not fit for a werewolf and something inside her messed that up, it's an unknown virus that comes from another werewolf, beta or alpha even omega if possible."

I looked at Derek and I knew what was happening.

"She's going to die brett, I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do. she has at least a day or two and I'd say make the best of it, and show her how much you love her before she leaves this world."

I broke down In tears and couldn't see her right away, if she seen me like this she would know she's going to die.

I waited until I calmed down and went to see her laying on the table. She knew I was beside her so she reached for my hand and I grabbed it and held onto her hand tight.