Chapter Nineteen

"Peter!!" Derek yelled telling him to let go.

Peter gripped my neck tight and his claws pinched my neck making me bleed. Peter threw me against a tree and I fell to the ground. he walked over to me, I had to think quick so I kicked peter In the chest and reached for a silver arrow and dug one into his arm. he grabbed my foot threw me against another tree and thats when I couldn't get up anymore.

He flashed his fangs and walked over to me as I tried to gain strength to get up. He walked over to me and grabbed my arm. I looked over at derek and I knew what was happing now.

Peter was going to turn me. That was the last things I wanted because I remember Derek telling me;

"The bite either kills you or turns you" the words puched me In the gut. I knew I would die If he bit me.

Peter didnt loose his focus, he was determined to bite me and I dont know why.

He took my arm and looked me dead In the eye. I closed my eyes with tears pouring down my face. I was too weak to do anything. and Just before he was going to bite me I felt Peter get shoved off me, my eyes shot open and seen Peter hit the ground. I felt a tug on my shoulder dragging me, I Grabbed my bow and arrows and got up seeing Brett, pulling me telling me to run. I looked back once and seen peter getting up brushing himself off yelling at me.

"This Isn't over!"

My stomach dropped but I kept running, limping.

when we got far enough into the woods that I dropped to the ground out of breath.

"Bre- Brett, stop I cant run anymore!" I told him.

He stopped and came to the ground with me.

"Are you okay?"

I touched my neck, looked at my hands and seen blood. I didnt say anything but tell Brett I couldnt go home looking like this.

Brett was always there when I was In danger, so I couldn't hate him and I was going to see him no matter what my dad said. I looked at Brett sitting next to me In the middle of the woods worried to death about me.

"Give me your hand." He said.

I didnt say anything but as he said. He took my hand and I had this rushing feeling, I felt my pain go away. I looked at him.

"how did you do that?" I had tears In my eyes.

"Its one good thing about being a-" he paused but didnt say the word.

I looked up at him and said "its fine", he looked at me smiling and just grabbed me and hugged me tight. I didnt tell him but right then and their I know I loved him.