Chapter Eleven

I looked up at him breaking the hug, My eyes full of tears, but none fell.

"Its okay" I replied looking him straight In the eyes while grabbing one of his hands In both of mine.

"Thankyou" I said after. "Thank you so much. You're always here for me. I dont know how, but you are."

He looked at me and said "Its nothing."

"Yes It Is! You saved my life...again!" I replied.

"let me take you home?" He asked getting off the topic.

"Sure" I replied while smiling as he helped me up.

We started walking threw the woods out back to town. My house wasn't that far from the woods so It wouldn't take that long. It was pretty awkward walking because we had nothing to talk about after what happened. I was going to start a conversation but I didnt know what to say, So I just didnt say anything. While we walked In awkward silence, I looked at him a few times while walking but made sure he didnt catch me. But then I realized he was doing the same thing.

After walking we reached my house and I told Brett that this was my stop and thanks for walking me home.

"No problem." He replied.

I Smiled and walked to my door smiling before I walked In, waved goodbye and shut the door behind me. I peaked out the curtain and seen him smiling with his head down and his hands in his pocket then turning around walking home.

I snuck up the stairs making sure my mom wouldnt hear me and ran to my room. I got ready to go to bed since I was really tired from what just happened. I threw off my leggings and sweater, Jumped Into shorts and a tank top and crawled Into bed between my sheets and big comfy white blanket I got from my grandma for my birthday.

I had a nightmare that night, again of what would of happened If Brett wasn't there to save my life for the second time. In the dream the guy looked at me with red glowing eyes, and fangs, jumping at me. then everything went black. and I shot up into a sitting position, heart racing, and heavy breathing I then laid back In bed pulling my blanket half over my head closing my eyes and trying to fall back alseep but everytime I closed my eyes I seen that man who attacked me and re-lived the accident.

*morning*

This morning I woke up to a text from Brett that read:

Goodmorning!

I was wondering If you would want to go to the dance tomorrow night..? With me? It would be an honor If I could take you.

I laughed at how polite he was being then replied

Me: "Sure, what time is it?"

Brett: "9 until 12, we dont have to stay for the whole thing If you dont want to."

Me: "Okay"

Brett: "So Is that a yes Im hearing? :D"

Me: "Yes haha"

Brett: "Okay Ill pick you up before 9?"

Me: "Alright sounds good, see you then."

Thats the end of our conversation, I didnt know what to think of why he asked me, But I didnt think more about It, I was weirdly excited. I was smiling like a little girl, it was weird. I also had to dig threw the back of my closet to try to find my dress, that I never wore but somehow had one from two years ago. It was a black dress up to my knees, tight and fit near the chest then flowed down to my knees. It was simple and pretty so It was pretty good. I hung It on my chair ready for the dance tomorrow night.