Chapter fourty

We sat there in silence with my head on his shoulder. I didn't say anything because I liked the peacefulness of the woods and hearing the birds chirping and the nice warm sun shining on me.

I sat there enjoying it, enjoying being with Brett. it was so perfect, almost too perfect so I knew something was up.

I didn't want to ruin this moment so I didn't ask and demand for him to tell me, because whatever it was, he wasn't going to tell me and I don't know why.

My mind stopped thinking when I suddenly got a sharp pain in my chest and stomach.

I shot forward grabbing my chest in pain. I couldn't catch my breath and I felt like I was suffocating.

"Lily, Lily, what's wrong?!"
Brett shot up an bent down In front of me holding onto me.

"I cant... I can't." I couldn't finish the sentence because I could barley talk, barley breath.

He quickly picked me up and ran inside and put me on his bed. he grabbed his phone and called Dr. Deaton and Derek.

I could tell he was panicking, and trying to act fast. he grabbed my hand and tried to take my pain away.

I got ahold of my breath and was breathing back to normal but something didn't feel right.

I was freezing and my stomach and chest hurt like hell. I could feel blood coming out of my mouth and it was dripping from my nose and ears.

I screamed in pain, and all I could hear was Brett crying my name but I could barley hear anything. he grabbed my hand and started crying.