Chapter One

High school. The place were Drama, and Love, and teen spirit fill the air of the halls of Beacon Hills. My names Lily Argent and today Is my first day going to a new school in a town called Beacon hills. Im not the one to like high school because I never really fit in with your typical "alphas" of the halls or your pretty popular girls that every Jock drools over.

         I breathed deeply as I walk up to the school doors. My heart races as faces stare at me and as their eyes follow me to the principles office. I take a seat and wait for the principle to take me to my class and give me my schedule.

"Lily Argent?" I quickly stand up with a welcoming smile.

"Yup, that's me." I stumble trying to shake his hand as my books fill up my arm space.

Welcome to Beacon Hills and I hope you enjoy your stay." he said with a warm grin.

I smiled back and their was a small pause.

"Alright then,  I'll take you to your locker." He replied while directing me to follow him down the Halls.

Everyone stared at me. It was like time stopped and everyone froze and only there eyes followed me. I walked and tried not to make eye contact but only to look down at my feet or right In front of me to distract me from the uneasy feeling I had In my stomach.

"Here you are." As he opened my locker for me and gave me a bright sticky note with my combination.

"Thanks" I reply, With a kind smile.

He walked back to the office and I drop my books nicely on the ground infront of my locker and shake my arms. I sit on the ground infront of my locker and place my books into my locker one by one, trying to take deap breaths but my nervous butterfly's kept wanting to take over. I take a deap breath, get up and swing my backpack off my shoulders and hang it up In my locker.

      For the first time I look around, eyes staring and looking at me, but less. I grab my folded up paper, telling me were and when my classes were, grab my binders and the princible comes back up to me and asks to take me to my first class, I say yes. He escorts me to my first class, History.

        We walked up to the classroom door, and Mr. Stilinski, (the vice principle) knocks on the door to history, before entering. He's also the town sheriff. Must be a plate full.

"Everyone, this is our new student lily Argent, please do your best to make her feel welcome." Mr. Stilinski finishes, leaving me to enter the classroom.

    I take a deap breath and find an empty seat. I place my books on the desk and take a look around the class then back down at my books. I get this uneasy feeling. I look up and around then and catch this guy looking at me, one of the Jocks, (Not hard to guess by what he's wearing and his possy around him.) He kept staring at me even though, with a smirk and a glimmer in his eyes. I tried to ignore the fact that he's been staring at me for the last few minutes and all he did was have that smirk. "Can you like not dude?" I thought to myself.

       The bell finally rang and his stare broke free as he collected his books and walked out of the room into the hallway. That dammed hallway. Where everyone will be staring, once again. I wanted to know why, why was he staring at me?

"Okay class" the teacher began"..
as everyone raced to there seats, but then got inturupted by the boy who was staring at me.

"Brett!" sit down and get your books out!" the teacher demanded.

With a smirk he went to the front of the room and sat down In his seat. He turned around to face me with the a smile, Then faced the front of the room.

"Brett, that's his name, Brett. I thought to myself." Not knowing I was smiling while I was thinking of him.