Chapter Eighteen

I thought about wanting the bite but looked at Derek and turned away and Just as I headed out the door he said

"you'll be powerful, stronger and Invinsable!"

I looked back but didn't say anything. I just kept walking.

as I walked out the door he said "Im here If you change your mind."

I kept walking. I ran the whole way home knowing I didnt have that much time before my parents woke up. I arrived at my house but didnt take the door, I climbed back onto my roof and climbed In through my window. I decided to keep the bow and arrows under my bed. I threw off my clothes put on my pj's and tried to go back to sleep.

When I woke up I didn't bother eating breakfast but grabbed my bow and threw It on the roof. I got dressed, went downstairs and told my mom I was going out for a walk.

I climbed on my roof and grabbed the bow. As I ran to the woods I found my practice spot and started shooting. I was alittle rusty but kept shooting.

Mid shoot I seen Derek walking up to me with Peter. I grabbed an arrow and pulled back ready to shoot.

"What brings you here"? Looking at just Peter.

Peter answered the question "this was our woods first there little girl."

I glared at him while pointing my arrow straight at his head "Its not anymore and dont call me a little girl, cause Im not."

He looked at me surprised I snapped back. "Are you really going to shoot me, do you know what I am and what Im capable of?"

He looked me dead In the eyes and walked closer. I stepped back and kept my aim

"I have a good idea, But you dont know what Im capable of."

I replied. He looked at me and said "Yes I do, do you want to know something you dont know about your family."

I looked at him so confused but lowerd my arrow.

"What." I replied a bit hurt.

"Your family was the one who burnt my family alive! Your aunt Kate burnt my house to the ground!" He yelled.

I jumped back and pulled back my arrow.

"Peter dont! She didnt know!" Derek yelled knowing Peter would do something.

Before I could shoot Peter knocked my arrow to the ground flashing his fangs and I looked down at his hands and he had claws and before I could duck or run he grabbed my neck.