Chapter Eight

"What are you doing Bre-" Before I could finish and turn around to face him, He grabbed my face, and kissed me. He kissed me.

His hands traveled to my waist and he pulled me In closer, I could feel the grib of his huge hands. They were almost too strong of a grip as I tried to free myself loose right away. I quickly pushed Him off and looked at him like what the f*ck are you doing. He looked at me the same way, Like "why did you push me off?" I unlocked the door and raced down the hospital hallway. Brett came racing out of the room and half way down the Hall calling my name, Then he stopped, watching me walk away. I looked back at him while I turned the corner to the elevator. It was already open. I got In and pushed for the first floor about ten times. The elevator door shut and starting going down.

I took a deap breath and slid down against the elevator wall onto the floor. I sat there with my hands threw my hair feeling so many mixed emotions. I wanted to almost cry. I didnt know what to do now. I wanted to be good friends. Thats It, no drama. obviously he didn't want that. Was he just this guy who wanted to get a girl and get In her pants then leave? I didnt want to stay to find out.

The door opened and I raced Out to the front enterance, Hoping I wouldnt run Into Brett. He wasnt anywhere around so I called my mom and asked her to pick me up asap. She said she would be on her way so I stood outside the hospital waiting for my mom, hoping she would hurry.

Minutes later she pulled up to where I was. I hopped In the car and as I put my seatbelt on I looked up at the room window I was In and I seen Brett looking down at me. really hurt. I didnt keep looking, I didnt want to feel bad.

We drove off and headed home. The whole drive all I could think about was.. our kiss. I didnt like those words coming out of my mouth. I stared out the window the whole way there. My mom noticed but didnt say anything. I kept turning on my phone, I dont know why, I guess I wanted to see if he would text me...But I wasnt counting on It. Its not my fault I mean, Hes the one who did It. I didnt want to go that direction. No drama for this girl. But man, does that boy know how to fuck with my head.

Mom pulled Into the driveway and I got out as soon as she stopped the car. I ran up to my room, shut my door and bellyflopped onto my bed throwing my bag and shoes off. I barried my face Into my pillow and cried. I didnt know what else to do. I was holding In so many emotions. After I was done crying I cleaned up my tears and my phone went off.

It was Brett.