Chapter Thirteen

I went up to my room breaking the awkard silence we had for a few seconds and sat on my bed. The whole day I stayed In my house, In my room cleaning up and getting ready for tonight.

It was now 8:00pm, One hour before Brett picked me up to go. I decided I would put my hair In loose curls. After I was done curling my hair and put on my makeup, shoes then finally I slipped on my dress. I looked In the mirror and felt amazing for some reason. I felt amazing, getting all dressed up for once when no one could make me.

The hour must have past while I got ready because I heard a car horn. I raced to my window and seen Brett leaning against a black, really nice car, spinning the keys between his fingers, looking up at me threw my bedroom window and smiling. I laughed and ran downstairs kissing my mom goodbye and walked out the door to Brett.

I walked up to him and he got up, not leaning on the car giving me that "woah" look. I smilied and looked down at the ground then up again looking at him In his black and white well kept suit.

"You look amazing." He said while giving me bug eyes looking stunned.

"As do you." I said laughing.

We both laughed, Brett walked over to the passenger door and opened It for me. I walked over gave him a smile and got In. He shut the door as I got In and he ran over to the other side and got In.

He started the car and off we went.

"Nervous?" He asked while driving.

"Little" I replied.

He laughed, looked over at me and said
"dont be."

I smiled and looked out the window and It was already pretty dark out. I looked up at the sky and seen a sparkling full moon dancing by the stars that were scattered across the sky.

We pulled up at the school and seen alot of vehicles there. He looked at me, smiled and got out running to my door and opened It for me. I got out and straightened out my dress and Brett held out his arm asking for mine. I smiled and took It as we walked to the doors.