Numinous

Previously on "Metanoia"~

What was it about the Kingdom that made them soo.....furious?

Third person's POV

The temperature of the room dropped as the Princes abruptly stood up from their seats and walked outside. There was something dark and dangerous that surrounded them, their aura screamed rage....pure rage!

Their younger brothers and mate looked at their disappearing figures with puzzled and uncomfortable expressions.
Y/N wanted to ask them about their sudden change of mood but looking at their dark eyes she felt it was better to let them have some space and time to recollect their thoughts.

Y/N turned her frame and faced her sulking dongsaengs.....but their was something in their eyes......they were....hiding something!

"Is there something you guys wanna share?" She asked them rather softly not wanting to scare them off. Her question made the latter shift uncomfortably. A frown made its way on Y/N's face but she quickly masked it with a sad smile and gently patted Yeonjun's head. She stood up to leave but a small voice stopped her in the tracks.

"I-its not our place to tell you about this b-but we think that you should atleast know that s-something really terrible happened in the Prince's lives which made them leave the main city and settle here amidst this forest. N-noona this place is not what it seems.....hyungs are not what they seem........they are b-broken and only y-you can f-fix them~" Yeonie whimpered.

My heart started beating rapidly and an unsettling feeling developed in the pit of my stomach. They left the Kingdom and settled in heart of the forest away from their loved ones......all alone!......I literally ran out the living room into the hallway that led to the main door.

The main door was open! beads of sweat formed on my forehead when I saw a glimpse of something white running deep into the forest. I need to find them! God knows what they'll do if i don't find them in time!!

Adrenaline rushed through me as i ran into forest. I had no idea where i was going but it was almost as if my feet had a mind of their own. It felt like the forest was also helping me to find my mates,  the way the trees shook vigorously everytime I took a right turn, the way the blowing wind cleared the forest floor and sidetracked all the fallen leaves.

 It felt like the forest was also helping me to find my mates,  the way the trees shook vigorously everytime I took a right turn, the way the blowing wind cleared the forest floor and sidetracked all the fallen leaves

"Witches can control the natural elements ~" Unnie's voice echoed through the forest. I jumped a little from her sudden appearance but nevertheless continued to run.......having unnie's powers within my body was something I always forgot. It was not unnie who was controlling the nature at the moment it was my own swirling hurricane of emotions that was interacting with the nature in form of a witch's power.

My legs were tired from all the running but i still pushed myself to keep running. I removed a group of ferns and stepped into an open land. I looked up from the forest floor and saw........