Luminaries (II)

Previously on "Metanoia"~

"I'm unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Y/N"

___________________________________

Author's POV

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Hate is strong word isn't it?

If you hate some you can and would cross every limit to make sure that person suffers,

Hate drives a sane mind insane.

If love is life then hate is death. If love is the beginning then hate is the end. If love nurtures then hate destroys. Gentleness is love while hate is harsh, tranquility is life....death is calamitous. Love is like gentle breeze, a soft caress of the invisible presence while hate is like a storm...a thunderous motion of swirling winds...brutal and merciless.

It is love that heals and hate that tears. Love that reconciles and hate that tantalises.

Hate is like ice. Cold and void.
But capable enough to bring demise, it is a whirlpool of malice and misdeeds.

A soothing balm to our wounds is love and the fiery burn and torment to our wound is hate.

Legends say that life and death are equal, if there is life then there is death....if there is death then there is life. If there is love then their is hate...and if their is hate then there is love.

Are they really equal?...no.

Hate overpowers love, it is stronger than love. Hate is easily spread...for us it is easier to hate than to love. One disagreement....one fight and an overwhelming feeling of hate and prejudice blossoms in our heart doesn't it?

The only thing stronger than any modern technologies or the sharpest and best weapons is and will always be....hate.

Beware,

For hate is a dangerous thing...