Sweven

"What is this place? This has to be a joke, what in the world am I doing in these woods at this hour?!"

*Vigorous rustling of bushes*

An involuntary shiver ran down my spine and my body froze. I could feel someone's eyes on me, that eerie feeling of being watched and having your every move scrutinized made the fine hair on my nape rise in a frenzy.

 I could feel someone's eyes on me, that eerie feeling of being watched and having your every move scrutinized made the fine hair on my nape rise in a frenzy

"A W-Wolf..?"

I rasped out and a wave of fear washed over my meekly trembling form.

Before I could process the reality of the situation I found myself trapped under the gigantic creature whose sharp animalistic claws dug into the exposed expanse of my skin. I couldn't scream, I couldn't make a single sound of pain. It was as if my voice had been snatched away and I was left behind to bite down and swallow every ounce of pain in silence.

It became difficult to breathe, a burning sensation tormented my insides as my lungs struggled to take in the air and I started hyperventilating.

My dazed eyes locked with the bloodthirsty pupils of the unknown creature and for a split second I saw the rage subside and those gorgeous irises turn glassy. But the was an emotion I wasn't supposed to see, that was a vulnerable part of him that he wasn't supposed to expose to my stranger self and maybe that was the reason why I was pulled into a void embrace of darkness because I came across something that was meant to be a mystery.

___________________________________

Y/N' s POV

With a choked gasp, I jerked awake from my slumber and frantically scanned my surroundings. My breath stuttered, heart hammering in a frenzy—It felt as if someone was drowning me in water and no matter how much I squirmed, no matter how hard I tried to escape from the strength of the invisible force...my every attempt went in vain.

These unusual and weird series of inexplicable animal attack flashes had been invading my slumber since the past four days, ever since the last full moon night.

A disastrous storm came that night, red alert had been declared by the government and we were advised to stay indoors.

Something about that storm didn't seem normal, like it wasn't just a mere natural calamity but there was something more to it. I know it doesn't makes any sense but that night when the houses shook with the intensity of the storm I swear I felt an eerie presence lurking outside our home, trying to break in and come inside.

And then the dreams.

It would be a lie if, I said I wasn't scared, I was petrified. Every night came with the same nightmare and I found It difficult to fall asleep. I was scared to close my eyes and getting pulled into the suffocating confines of the unknown woodland. The raging hatred brimming in those furious eyes, made me sick.