Abditory

Previously on "Metanoia"~

Death is not the end, but rather a new beginning.

Harry's POV

"Bloody hell!" A sharp intake of breath and my feet rushed in the direction of a hunched figure which most likely resembled Prince Namjoon's physique.

What in the world was going on?!

Suddenly the sound of a choked cough broke the deafening silence of the room, my eyes widen in alarm as the Prince lost control over his body and collapsed on the cold floor.

Scurrying towards him in a fiery hast, I crouched down and gently cradled his head on my lap.

A deep pang of sympathy and sadness rose in the core of my heart when my verdant orbs rove over the visibly pale and wounded figure of Prince Namjoon.

His eyes no longer held the fiery dominance nor the pride of being a compassionate and moral leader, there was no optimism left in those orbs but rather vulnerability.

That's what the dark abyss of his emotions was.....raw and vulnerable.

Furious red stained the corner of his gaping mouth. Another strained cough resonated through his body, another wave of agonizing burn washed over his helpless form making him curl into himself as the muscles of his stomach twisted in gut-wrenching manner.

His head fell limp on my lap and my eyes caught the sight of crimson liquid that seeped out of his closed lips and slowly dribbled down his lower jaw, completely disappearing from the sight.

"We are pathetic aren't we? I'm pathetic right?"

My head snapped towards the Prince's face when a weak scoff of insult about him and his brothers slipped past his dry blue lips.

"Our girl...is out there.....God knows what hell she is going through...and here we are laying limp on the ground....like pathetic helpless cowards. My baby is out there in this freezing temperature....I have no idea whether she's okay or did she eat anything.....HECK! I don't even know if she has anything to protect her f-from the frost o-out there?!" Suddenly his breath became dangerously heavy and erratic as the words died down on his tongue. Shit.

Everything happened in a blur, my hands fumbled through the pockets of my pants and pulled out the small glass container. Hastily removing the cork of the flask, I carefully nudged it against the Prince's chapped lips.

"Just one drop....drink it" My voice was barely above a whisper, I saw the hesitation and suspicion pool the dilated abyss of his eyes but he didn't have anything to lose either way....except for his life.

Without any words he slightly parted his lips and let the scarlet color liquid enter and stain the insides of his mouth. The ironic and metallic taste of the red liquid invaded his tastebuds as his facial expressions morphed into one of horror.

It was blood......Y/N's blood.