Ethereal

Previously on "Metanoia"~

"Oh My God!!"

Y/N's POV

"Y/N!" I flinched when a deep and hoarse voice called my name and instinctly the mirror fell from my hands. With a vigorously pounding heart and sweaty palms I turned around and my nervous orbs locked with Tae oppa's warm chocolate ones. He tilted his head in confusion but soon a frown appeared on his face when he took in my trembling figure. Taking long strides in my direction his muscular arms embraced my small form in a protective and warm hug.

His hot breath fanned across my exposed neck and a shiver ran down my spine making me squirm in his strong hold. Releasing a shaky sigh I snuggled more into his muscular chest,  silenty pleading for warmth and comfort. One of his big warm hands started caressing my head and the other one firmly wrapped around my waist, his lips placed a trail of gentle and soft pecks on the slender column of my neck in an attempt to calm me. "Shh I'm here.....I got you~ don't worry you're safe now........tell me what happened baby?" He whispered in a soft and gentle tone while placing a loving peck on my cheek and forehead. "I-i j-just- it's nothing I was just missing-" "your family~" I gave him a little nod and dove back to snuggle into his cuddly frame.

I was feeling much better after Tae oppa's comforting words.

Rays of the setting sun fell on his handsome features making him look like an ethereal Greek God. I gazed at his angelic form with a pounding heart and flushed cheeks. He turned in my direction and looked at my tiny form gawking at him shamelessly.

Chuckling deeply at my antics he affectionately ruffled my hair and a smirk made its way on his way when an annoyed whine left my mouth. He was to take a step ahead when I tugged his sleeve and pulled him into an empty alleyway.

Pinning him against the cold wall, I tried to assert my dominance and gave him a seductive smile. I tried to act intimidating but failed miserably when I saw him looking at me with big innocent puppy eyes. A soft smile found its way on my face but a breathy gasp escaped my mouth when Tae oppa pulled my soft figure flushed against his hard one and pinned my delicate wrists on my back with one of his large hand while his other hand cupped my jaw.

A hypnotizing swirl of blue started spreading in his brown eyes. His strong and intimidating stare made my knees go weak and my eyes to flutter close. A low growl rumbled through his chest when a small whimper escaped my mouth. Gently tilting my jaw he leaned closer until his warm breath hit my face. Before I knew it his soft plump lips pressed against my rosy ones as our chests heaved up and down in excitement. I tried to wriggle out my wrists from his iron grip but the more I struggled the more firmly he held my wrists. A whine of protest elicited from my mouth but the moment his teeth sunk into the soft flesh of my bottom lip all the complains and protests came to an end and my mind turned hazy.

Giving my swollen lips one last gentle peck he broke the kiss and stared at my disheveled and flushed state in amusement. "T-tae~" a small mewl left my lips when I felt his hot breath against the shell of my ear. Uneven and rapid puffs of his ragged breathing fanned across my red ears making me squirm and struggle in his hold.
"Who's the dominant one now baby~?" His usually deep voice dropped down a few octaves as he spoke in a rather calm manner.

Looking at my embarrassed and flushed state he broke into an ever so innocent boxy smile as if he wasn't just growling and claiming my mouth a few seconds ago.