Agony & Gore

Previously on "Metanoia" ~

"Dalisay~"

___________________________________

Third Person's POV

Y/N sat there frozen and terrified, she thought it was one of her crazy dreams but looking at the now opened window she felt her heart drop in an eerie pit of fear and uncertainty.

Suddenly the main door opened with great noise,

"Oi! Why do you look so pale? Did you see a ghost or something?" Louis chuckled.

Hearing her bestfriend's voice Y/N came back to her senses and turned her attention in his direction, "You have no idea.." she muttered under her breath.

Luckily or unluckily Louis didn't hear her words. She was not stupid she knew nobody would believe her if she told anyone about the odd series of nightmares and the ghostly whispers.

A thick mist of fear covered her concious senses and pulled her into a hypnotic daze. Fear, she couldn't look past her own fear. There wasn't any hope just an impenetrable mist of fear.
___________________________________

Y/N's POV

"Hey you creep! Are you just going to sit there or get your ass up and take the ice-cream....but if you don't want to then don't worry I'll have it. I have plenty of space in my stomach. Although I just had two cups....but oh well~" Louis shrugged and proceeded to take another scoop of his ice cream.

I quickly stood up and almost snatched the ice-cream cup from his hands but not without a tiny 'thank you' almost like a whisper, but he heard it and smiled. I shot him a glare a.k.a , a silent warning to stay away from my precious ice-cream.

I kept Harry's cup in the freezer and waddled to my bedroom and took a shower and changed into much comfier clothes. Since we were having a slumber party we were going to sleep in the hall because the TV was there and we were going to watch,

'The Vampire Diaries'

I took my rabbit plushie and went downstairs only to find, no one. Gosh these boys!

"If they were asleep already I swear I'm going kick their asses!"

I plopped down on the couch and wrapped myself into a blanket burrito, I could just easily go upstairs and call them but my lazy self was feeling even more lazy. So I just texted both the guys to come downstairs. In the meantime I decided to watch a few episodes of TVD by myself.

___________________________________

Time skip brought to you by Y/N losing track of time while watching TVD ☘️

After watching three episodes I stretched my body and straightened my back.

"Hmm..it's 11:55! What the hell are they doing? Why are they taking so long?" I whined,
"I guess I have to drag myself upstairs and drag those two down by their ears!" Groaning like a toddler, I stood up from the couch and paused the show.  Suddenly the lights went off, startled and I turned around and tried to find my phone but the pitch black darkness wasn't much of a help.

*Thudding of footsteps*

"Who's there? Mom?Dad?" I stumbled backwards, "Harry? Louis?"