Apricity

Previously on "Metanoia"~

*Shattering of glass*

Y/N's POV

I jumped  when i saw a large black wolf dashing towards my direction, almost like using me as a shield. Wha-??  "YAH!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME THAT'S THE FIFTH ONE YOU HAVE BROKEN  THIS WEEK!!" My train of thoughts was stopped when Prince Seokjin hollered. The black wolf a.k.a Prince Namjoon whined and shifted more into my side. Aish all these fluff balls will be the death of me. Prince Seokjin was shooting daggers at the poor wolf and Prince Yoongi let out a deep sigh and the look on his face spoke 'disappointed but not surprised', he also joined in the glaring party with Seokjin ssi but since his face was basically leaning on my palm and his cheeks were squished. We could say that  he didn't look angry but angy~

"What am I going do with this kid? Yah! Didn't I tell you to stay out of my territory? Five glasses in a single week. You have got to be joking, Joon!"
Prince Seokjin complained.

"Aw let it go..already. He didn't do it on purpose. I'll ask someone to clean the mess, don't worry just make sure none of you step on the shattered pieces and get hurt. Okay?" He huffed and threw one last glance towards the poor guy before nodding.

Prince Yoongi unwillingly moved his face from my palm. His cheeks turned rosy and he averted his gaze towards the window.

A startled squeak escaped my mouth when I felt something wet nudge my arm. Turning sideways, I saw one of the most cutest pair of puppy eyes—adoringly big and doleful...staring right into my soul.

The cute wolf had his ears flat on his head, nose twitching in an attempt to sniff my neck.

"Are you okay? You didn't get hurt did you?"  I fussed, hands already reaching out to boop his adorable snout. His soft fuzzy ears slowly stood up as he placed his paw in my lap and launched himself into my neck, sniffing vigorously, successfully making me burst into a fit of laughter as i tried to wriggle my way out and away from his tickle attack.

His lustrous black fur looked so soft. I wanted to touch the fluffy coat, but I didn't want to invade his personal space.

Maybe he sensed my inner turmoil as he began nudging my hand with his snout, asking me to pet him. I slowly and gently placed my hand on his head and instantly a soft smile appeared on my face. His ears twitched cutely and his tail  started wagging, a happy whine came out of him and his ears fell flat on his head in relaxation. I began scratching behind his ears and affectionately petted him. He leaned into my touch and started licking my fingertips. That's it cause of death overloaded cuteness! Goodbye world~

"Aw, stop being soo cute its too much. My poor heart is too weak for to handle this!" I whined. Deep chuckles resonated through the walls, I stood up from my seat and wrapped my arms around the my wolf puppy. He seemed to like it because the very next second he plopped down and decided to put all of his weight on me.

Now that I was facing the kitchen I noticed that the other six princes were looking at us with amused and....fond expressions? Wait when did the other four come?

There was a comfortable silence between us. Their eyes turned to a gorgeous shade of blue. They gazed at me with fondness, eyes never blinking soo warm and welcoming. If i didn't know any better i would have never believed that these were the same men who always eyed me with icy hatred.

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. I scooted closer to my wolf puppy almost in an attempt to hide behind him. At my unsuccessful hiding attempt all of them burst into coos and awww's. "Aw, Cutie!" Prince Jimin and Prince Hoseok cooed. I snuggled more into the black soft fur and my sweater paws embraced the wolf and slightly squeezed him (not enough to hurt). Suddenly he started licking my sweater paws more like my fingers that were peeking out of the oversized fabric.