Aesthete

Previously on "Metanoia"~

"It's time to find that flower~"

Y/N's POV

After our little family reunion near the mansion, mom made sure that the spirits didn't let Erebus take control over the Princes again.

It was fascinating...it was really fascinating to see the elements of mother earth dance and sway on mom's mere fingertips. She looked ethereal..

We proceeded further and paid a visit to Marilag where my five little buns squished me into a big hug the moment their puffy eyes fell on me.

The very second mom's feet stepped into the boundary of Marilag Halmeoni's eyes turned into a gorgeous shade of violet as her worn out face stretched into the most precious smile.

To mom's utter surprise the lovely people of Marilag accepted her with welcoming and warm arms. The sound of their happy chatters and cheers made my heart swell with happiness....one by one everything was starting to make sense and everything was slowly falling into piece.

Halmeoni told us that the only way to find that flower was to got through the perils of the eastern wing of Dalisay~ mostly known as the Cozen Forest

The forest itself was known for its unrelenting and deceiving threats and illusions. It may look like a beautiful woodland but the more you go deep inside it the more you come across its deceiving real identity.

 It may look like a beautiful woodland but the more you go deep inside it the more you come across its deceiving real identity

My five brave dongsaengs~ demanded to join me and Harry on our trip to the forest.....At first I refused to take them with me but the sadness and tears in their eyes made me realise that the Princes were not only my soulmates but also their Hyungs....the people whom these five boys looked up to....they wanted to save their Hyungs and it was not my place to stop them from doing so..

Halmeoni warned us about the dangers that we would encounter in the forest.....one of them were the Cruors~ a deadly species of man-eaters.