Hushed whispers

Thank you for reading!

Previously on "Meatnoia"~

It was her forearm, it wasn't bleeding anymore there wasn't even a single trace of red on it but in place of blood her pale skin was marked with ink,

The ink of her fate.
___________________________________

Unknown POV

"She is coming~"

"Are you sure your Majesty?"

"Yes I can feel the change in the air, I can feel the warmth of her entrancing aura"

"But what about the-"

"This is their fate. The universe chose her for a reason so whether they like it or not there is nothing they can do about it. No power on earth can change is strong enough to break the ancestral spell. Engraved on the rocks ,written in the stars and carried by those hushed whispers, the prophecy is bound to come true~"

 Engraved on the rocks ,written in the stars and carried by those hushed whispers, the prophecy is bound to come true~"

___________________________________

Y/N's POV

The sound of the sweet chirping of birds and gentle whirl of wind stirred me awake from my dreamless slumber. I could hear the faint voices down the hall but I was too tired to go outside so I continued laying on my bed.

Slowly opening my eyes I sat up and stretched my limbs, a satisfied smile spread across my face and a quiet hum slipped past my lips as I relished at the feathery caress of the warm rays.

For the first time in all these days my mind was at peace, my brain wasn't buzzing with any questions and my nerves were relaxed. But the tranquility didn't last for long, my content smile faded as soon as my eyes fell on the unusual tattoo on my left forearm,

 But the tranquility didn't last for long, my content smile faded as soon as my eyes fell on the unusual tattoo on my left forearm,

The smile turned into a frown and my eyes widened when yesterday's events and memories flashed through my mind. With shaky legs I immediately ran to the washroom and peeled off my upper, my lips parted in a sharp gasp and chills ran down my spine.