Querencia

Thank you for reading~

Previously on "Metanoia"~

They all huddled towards him and growled at me with raging cerulean eyes.

Well shoot.
___________________________________

Third Person's POV

Y/N didn't know how to react she gulped and slowly bent down and sat on the ground, She was no doubt scared but wasn't going to leave without helping the injured wolf. Even if it meant geting eaten up by his brothers.

"I-Im not a threat, please let me help him..I'll be gentle.." She raised her hands in surrender. The white and the black wolf growled in warning,

"P-Please-"

"I just wanna help," Y/N Stuttered.

The wolves stopped growling and silently stared at the human girl,  Y/N felt something wet nudge her thigh. She lifted her gaze and saw a greyscale wolf. His icy cerulean  eyes glared at her showing passive aggression but then he turned his head towards the injured wolf and lightly nodded his head in the latter's direction.
__________________________________

Y/N's POV

One of the wolves nudged my thigh with his snout and turned his head towards his brother's direction. If I didn't know any better I would have started petting his head and squealed at his adorable expressions but I suppressed my crazy side and carefully took a step in the injured wolf's direction. Nobody growled. The seven of them just stared at me well more like continued to glare at me.

I slowly kneeled in front of the the honey eyed wolf and silently gazed at his admirable eyes and handsome features. Hie low growl broke me out of my daze and made me realise what I was doing.

Grinning sheepishly I gently placed my palm on his wound. To be honest I had no idea how I was going to heal the wound, It is not like I've magical powers and there was a high chance that these wolves would rip me apart but I just couldn't ignore that magnetic pull towards them and seeing one of them cry...broke my heart.

The only thing that was in my mind was to take his pain away and give him comfort, give all of them warmth and comfort although they were giant and scary wild animals but there was a part of me that believed that in reality they were all lost, they yearned for love and comfort and I was more than willing to swaddle them warmth and love.

I saw them as cute lost puppies instead of giant strong wolves, I  chuckled at my thoughts and the wolves tilted their head sideways making their floppy ears droop..
Yup! Puppies~

Soft blue light emitted from the wound  my hand was placed, I removed my hand and smiled in satisfaction when I saw the wound was healed and he was not in pain anymore.

Gently caressing his fur I looked up and my eyes with his honey eyes and cooed at his adorably confused expressions, his head was tilted sideways and his furry ears were drooping making him look like a harmless pup. I turned towards the other wolves' direction and all of them mirrored the same expressions of confusion, resisting the urge to pet their twitching ears I stood up on my feet and took a step backwards.

The wolves recomposed themselves and turned around, nonchalantly strutting back in the same direction where they came from. I watched them leave sighed exasperatedly,

Alone once again...

I squeaked in surprise when I  saw the honey eyed wolf amble closer to my form and stare directly into my soul.

I plopped down on the forest floor, crossing my legs and sitting comfortably I smiled at the cute animal and stared at him with curious eyes. He kept coming closer without breaking the eye contact for even once, my smile would've grown wider but the death glare that he threw in my direction wiped off that small glimpse of happiness.