Onism

Previously on "Metanoia"~

If that's what you wish then~
Let the games begin........
See you in your dreams sweetheart~

Third person's POV

The sound of Y/N's panting and thudding footsteps echoed through the walls of the deafeningly still mansion. Tripping and falling through the hallways Y/N indeed ran as if her and her mates life depended on how fast her legs took her out of the Evil's cursed mansion.

Prince Hoseok's words rang into her ears making her heart pound vigorously, "lets play a game shall we~? So love if you are able get out of this house in the next five minutes then you are free...but if we catch you before you are able to do so then~......let's keep that a secret......~ Your time starts now~ Go! Run Y/N......Run~"
All of their guttural chuckles echoed in her ears.

She had been running from corridor to corridor, hallway to hallway but the exit never came into view. It was as if she was running around in a circle again and again and again, an endless loop made of their evilness and malevolence.

The black fabric of her beauteous dress flew in a captivating swirl as she ran down the suffocating confines of the still hallway of the venomous mansion

Her gorgeous locks were all frazzled and messy as they cascaded down her shoulders, some wild strands fell on her face invading her vision and tickling her senses.

Beads of sweat seeped out of her sun-kissed flushed skin, plump lips parted in exhaustion trying and craving to take in every bit of oxygen left in the air.

*Distant whistling and footsteps*

Y/N's POV

Turning around the corner I rushed into a small room in the hallway. I looked down and took in the sight of my violently trembling hands and unevenly heaving chest. The sound of the same bone-chilling whistling again fell into my ears making me aware that they were near.

They were mocking me, if they wanted to they could catch me within seconds but they wanted to toy with me. Finding pleasure in my suffering made Erebus's sadistic reality come to the surface as each and every wall of the mansion witnessed his bestial and cruel actions.

Looking around my dilated Viridian orbs took in the elaboration and adornment of the small room that gave me shelter in its safe and cosy enclosure.