Venery

Previously on "Metanoia~"

Oh boy!
_____________________________

Y/N's POV

"What is that one thing that jitters you the most Y/N?"

"Water. The ocean Tae~"

"May I know why?"

"It was a beautiful sunny day, one of those rare days when everyone was at home, mom, dad, Harry, Grandma and my pup Neo. There were surprisingly no clouds nor any humidity in the atmosphere. A perfect day! A perfect day for a family outing"

"We decided to go to La Push...the infamous beach of Washington. I was making a sandcastle...Neo was helping me by digging out a lot of sand. Mom and dad were sitting by the side and taking a sun bath while Harry and Grandma were splashing each other with the salty water. If I put it in proper words, we were having the time of our lives...but..."

"But?"

"Suddenly a high tide emerged from the catastrophic depths of the seawater and......washed over...our happiness. Everything happened in a blur, one moment I was playing with my pup and building sandcastle and the next moment I found myself being lifted into my dad's arms....and dragged away from the ocean"

"Love...."

"The sound of Harry's desparate cries, begging the ocean to lose her vicious grip on our grandma, he b-begged for mercy but the ocean being the sadist she was made us watch the tortuous death of our loved one. Neo tried to pull her out of the relentless waters but the ocean tugged the small animal into her churning rage of salt"

"The memory of that day is still alive in the library of my brain, the sight of my grandma and my buddy slowly turning lifeless in her watery embrace and being tossed into her depths like useless ragdolls still makes my soul tremble its shoes. The sound of their helpless cries and pleas invades and hinders the stillness of my dreams...no matter how much I beg...no matter how much I cry but the ocean always held me in her ice cold waters and made me watch that dreadful scene....again and again and...again...as she satiated the raging hunger of her watery self.....feeding on my despair...on my tears"

on my tears"

"Y/N...stop.."

"So yeah~ it's her. It has always been her.....the ocean, whose existence itself is a threat for me..
The ocean.."

______________________________