Context/Introduction:

Please Read:

Hello, fellow readers of Wattpad and fans of Attack on Titan, this is an Eren and Historia fanfiction. Like many others, I love the dynamic, parallel, and chemistry between Eren and Historia. Their mutual bond is indisputable. I think anyone that has either read the manga or watched the anime understands these facts. Thus, I decree that this fanfiction should be taken as just fanfiction. No need to get upset over it. Relax and have fun.

Now, I've planned out a fairly linear story. I've written down the gist of this fanfiction and some of the major plot points. Obviously, it's going to be modified along the way. I also want to stick close to the manga, which means I'll be taking inspirations and some plot elements from the source material and have my own spin on it. I'll be heading towards the direction of the manga and end it like the manga's ending--only two chapters left as of this writing. I believe this is the best way to respect Hajime Isyama's work, and plus, I want to end it like the manga.

One of the major plot points--the main plot point of this fanfiction, honestly--that I want to explore is Historia's dilemma of being a Queen and her true self. In the manga, Historia's pregnancy is ambiguous as of right now. We do know, however, that Historia became pregnant is to prevent the MPs (Military Police Bridge) from feeding Zeke to her and have her becoming a baby breeding factory for the Island of Paradis. To which, she initially accepts before backing down after Eren told her his true intentions. Because it's Eren and Historia fanfic, I'll have Eren as the father of Historia's child--even if the manga takes a different avenue. I feel that there are just too many clues, hints, and moments that indicate it.

I want Eren and Historia to have a child because of their sense of duty and love. It would be a detriment to Historia's character to bear a child she doesn't love, it would be contradictory to Eren's character and what he represents, and it would be a betrayal of one of the major themes in Attack on Titan: Overcoming the cycle of burdening the future generations with problems at hand and creating the vicious cycle of hatred, destruction, and negligence.

So, yeah, like I stated, there'll be some modifications along the way with this fanfic. It could be the exploration of some other characters like Mikasa and her deal with the Hizuru, Jean's dream of his family, Sasha and Connie, etc. But these are going to be subtle, not a major focus. I would like these elements to spread throughout.

Please provide some feedback. This is my first ever written story on Wattpad. I have never done this before. This is a diverge from my usual review writing, which is a breath of fresh air since I've only been doing reviews and Journals.

Anyways, please enjoy!

- CapricornBone