Message and Thoughts:

RANT:

Shame on you, Isayama. You butchered your lifetime work. Unless you explain this absurd ending of your manga in the future, I won't forgive you for making me spending nearly six years of my life and money reading your story. To people who don't understand my anger, I'll list the problems:

First of all, Eren's character turned out to be a sociopath. He killed his MOTHER just so his younger self can start this damn story. Isayama, what's the point of Eren being angry at his mother's death if HE is the one that killed his mother!?

Second, it turned out, Eren was in LOVE with Mikasa. This makes no sense because he could have just fucking confessed to her during Marley. And now, because he was REJECTED, he wants Mikasa to suffer. He doesn't want her to MOVE ON from him. He wants Mikasa to MOURN for him until she DIES.

Dude, fuck you.

Third, he genocided the world NOT because of Paradis and Historia. He did it because he DOESN'T KNOW why. Fucking hell.

This brings me to the fourth problem:

What's the point of sidelining Historia and make her pregnant?! Historia could have done so much more in the final arcs!!!! She could've been involved in some political stuff. But nope. This is just bullshit.

Now, it turns out, Historia ACTUALLY loved her childhood bully even though there was NO display of ANY romantic interactions between her and the farmer. Fuck off.

Isayama, not only did you assassinate Eren by reducing him into an incel, but you assassinated the best written female character! Man, fuck you. You threw away the themes of Surpass the father, ending the cycle of hatred, ending the cycle of burdening future generations, and most importantly, your years of build-ups. Again, fuck you.

Fifth: Founder Yimir turned out to be IN LOVE with her ABUSER. Yes, the son of bitch that forced Founder Yimir to bear his child, chased her with dogs and arrows, and eventually, cut her body into pieces just so his daughters can have the power of the titans. What?! This is bullshit.

In the end, Paradis is still in danger, the cycle of hatred has not been borken, Eren's character got turned into a whining kid. His values: "I was born into this world", "I am Free" or whatever other bullshit turned out to be nothing. He was just an INCEL. Wow, great writing, Isayama.

And Isayama, I will never forgive you for killing off Historia's character. All her build-ups, parallels, and writing got butchered--just not as badly as Eren's. I can never re-read the Clash of Titans arc and Uprising arc with this ending. Damn you, Isayama. Congrats on killing off my fav character in the fucking series.

Message to readers: I'll restructure this fanfic. I will not be ending on Isayama's ending. I'll stick with Eren and Historia that I know and fell in love with over the years. I'll stick to the original themes of the series. I'll erase the Rumbling Arc and ending from my mind. I'll end this fanfic with an AnR ending.

Lastly, I don't want people to hate Isayama. I don't want people to go on threatening others. I'm just disappointed. I will not forgive Isayama, but I won't go out of my way to harass him either. If you can, please take this message to heart.