Chapter 11

The brunet approached the two MPs personnel standing by either side of the giant door frame, holding their body upright, balancing their respective rifles vertically between their chest and shoulder; Eren watched their faces quickly grow from stern to agitation as he encroached them.

Knowing that he's not in the mood for any altercation, Eren motioned them with his head to move aside, held up his right hand in front of his mouth to show his palm drenched in blood. The two MPs personnel watched in fear as the blood of Eren's palm furiously formed into red droplets before splashing onto the floor.

Absolutely appalled by what they were witnessing, the two stared into Eren's half-closed, dead eyes. Looking at each other, the two nodded in agreement and immediately moved away from their positions and disappeared in an instant. Eren, with an apathetic look, leaned on to the giant door frame and listened in.

===

"I strongly suggest, your majesty, that you accept the Hizuru's proposal. For this Island's survival, you must do."

Historia sat in silence as she stared into the Military Police representative. The tall figure stared back equally at the queen and gave an assertive glare. Contemplating within her head, she decided to wait for others in the meeting to speak their minds. Historia slowly dragged her head across the room, looking into each and every respective high-ranking official in the eyes. Hoping for a different opinion. Historia's blue eyes eventually landed on the brunette, who wore a pair of thin glasses and a black eye patch on her left eye. Hange, noticing the queen was looking at her, stared back, studying the queen.

She is asking for help.

As a former member of Hange's scout regiment, it's only natural for the queen to seek help from her former commander. But Hange, seeing no other options on the table for the Island and in disgust with herself, forced to look away from Historia.

"If I may add, your majesty," Pyxis stated calmly, breaking the dead silence of the room as the queen stared at Hange with a disenchanted expression on her face. He then crept his old eyes into Historia's before continuing:

"Eren Yeager, just the other day, has strongly opposed this 50 years plan. However, you were determined to accept the responsibilities before he spoke his mind." Pyxis paused, seeing Historia's intense stare, choosing his words carefully, "Have you changed your stance since then?"

"I've opened myself to other avenues, commander," Historia stated in a raucous voice.

Pyxis closed his eyes in deep thought, took a moment to take a deep breath before continuing:

"I believe that you're right. We simply can't repeat the same mistakes that were committed in the past. However, given the bleak circumstances, we should consider every option. But whatever your choice may be, your majesty, I, the commander of the Garrison Regiment, will support you to the end."

Knowing that the queen wasn't completely satisfied with the Garrison commander's statements, and the Scout Regiment's complete silence, the MPs' representative took this opportunity to press on. "Your majesty, given by the fact there are no other possible solutions, and seemingly, no opposition within this room for Zeke Yeager's '50 years' plan, I must press you to accept this proposal for the sake of our people." The representative was about to continue before being cut off by the sudden loud creaking sound of the giant doors behind him.

Noticing the queen has shifted her attention, the representative swung his head around to see the brunet standing by the enormous doorway, holding his bleeding right palm in front of his face, then heard the queen stating out loud in desperation:

"Eren."