Chapter 1

After being crowned as the Queen of the walls, Historia retired to her enormous private room within the castle. As she was lying on her grand bed, she stared at the distant ceiling above, contemplating her upcoming duties, tasks, and responsibilities as the Queen of the people. The ceiling was painted gold with a thick red stripe running down the middle, and two golden plastic bulged out along either side of the red stripe. It was quiet. In fact, too quiet for her own liking. Nonetheless, Historia forced herself to sit up and start her paperwork delivered neatly to her L-shaped desk in the left corner by her lady in waiting, Emery, a few minutes prior to her arrival.

After sitting up, she steadily rose from her bed and walked toward her desk in the left corner. Historia then hastily walked over to the two ginormous doors that were towering over her and used her full body weight to close them. With steady strength, she moved the door slowly to a close.

Time to get your hands moving, Historia.

She quickly removed her red cape with golden fur around its perimeter and tossed it over the bed. She then rolled over her sleeves above the elbow as she was walking over to her desk, and before sitting down, she thought of something.

"Emery!" Historia called out.

After a few seconds of silence, "Yes, your majesty?!" replied Emery before opening the giant doors again. "What it is that you may need, your majesty?" asked Emery with a gentle tone, this time facing her queen. Historia thought of it again, then sighed.

"Bring a cup of water, please."

"It will be done." Emery quickly replied and hastily left the room, closing the giant door with ease. Hmm, that's some strength, Historia thought to herself for a second. Then proceeds to sit down on the wooden chair, she begins to file over her papers.

"Eren, that's enough for today." Ordered Captain Levi.

Exhausted, hungry, and barely conscious, Eren allowed himself to be blown out of his titan's nape by inside heat pressure and exposed his upper body to the outside coolness. Even though the day was hot, the outside temperature compared to his titan's body temperature was a world of difference. Eren leaned back for a few moments and allowed his hair, now at mid-length, to hang back and let the breeze blow through his black hair. Finally. Eren thought to himself.

"I'm going to get something to eat."

Levi merely nodded at him and ordered the rest of the regiment, now consisting of a mix of former members of the police and garrison units, to pack everything up and end the day. Eren quickly climbed out of his titan's nape and jumped down as the titan's body was faceplanting. Walked overhastily to his horse that was tied to a tree and rode off.

That brat is in a hurry. 

Hello!! So, that's the first chapter. As stated in the introduction, please feel free to provide some feedback! I would like to take some of your advice! 

Thank You for reading.