Chapter 1

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

   Everything was dark until I opened my eyes, I was met with a bunch of people I attempted to get up but my hands were tied. A lady with black hair that faded to purple at the end came up to me and put her hand on my cheek, she was so pretty I wanted to compliment her and say it but my mouth had tape on it. "You poor girl, I'm sorry these idiots had to put you in this much trouble."

She took the tape off my mouth and I quietly said "Thank you." It wasn't loud but because of how quiet it was everyone heard it. "Here this will help the pain go away." I drank some of the water or whatever it was that she gave me.

I muttered a small thanks and I heard a squeak from someone, I looked at the pink-haired girl she had green at the end of her hair and it was braided in two. "Eeek! She's so cute can I keep her!" I was confused about who was she talking about she then ran up to me and hugged me "Eeeek! You're adorable!!" She was talking about me but my hair was a mess, I looked like a rat.

"Hi, I'm Misturi Kanroji! We're the Hashira." I've heard about them before "Nice to meet you Misturi-Sama." She then looked at me with that 'What's your name?' look "Oh, I'm L/N Y/N." Everyone's attention was on me and I really didn't like it, it was so awkward.

Misturi untied me, "Why did you guys tie her anyways she's not a threat just look at her!" Shinobu told me her name and took me to her estate she then explained I killed one of the 12 Kizuki and that they were supposed to help me since a lot of demon slayers were sent on that mission and died, and I fainted when they got there. She hospitalized me and fixed my hair up.

"Here have this butterfly pin we have to go somewhere soon." She put the butterfly pin in my hair and we rushed to where I was tied up. I was about to introduce myself until two children came.

"Oyataka-Sama is here." We all turned around and I saw a man he looked old but he also looked really frail and sick he had purple stuff on his face, so I figured It'd be rude to ask what it was. The longer I looked at him the more respect he got from me. the red and yellow-haired man or whatever, I thought he was an owl yeah...

I found out he is very much human. But he greeted him saying he hoped he was in good health or something I don't remember what he said anymore. Misturi-Sama then tugged on my skirt and whispered to me "bow." So I did. "L/n Y/n?" I heard my name and my head looked up "I'm here." is all I said, "Okay we may start." Everyone stopped bowing and I sat on my knees.

"As you may know you've killed one of the 12 Kizuki." I nodded I didn't know if he could see or not "Yes." I said after noticing he was half blind. "Well, now that that's covered I'm inviting you to become a Hashira." I didn't know what that was but Shinobu And Misturi-Sama seemed to be hoping I'd say yes so I did, "Thank you."

I said making it clear I decided to become a Hashira. After a few words were said the meeting ended. "Eeeeeeek! Y/N-San I'm so happy~!" Misturi hugged me and dragged me to meet the rest of the Hashira "Hello my name is L/n Y/n" Misturi seemed to beam with joy when a boy with black hair and a mint color at the ends said "That's a pretty name.."

Misturi got so happy I thought she was going to explode everyone but me seemed to know why she was so happy "Thank you!" I smiled I was getting comfortable with everyone now and showing my real side, usually, I am joyful but I guess since I didn't know anyone I wasn't being as joyful. We all introduced ourselves and I went to Shinobu-Sans estate.

Muichiro POV:

After the meeting I was too lost in thought the girl was really pretty, I guess I could say she is cute, I didn't know this feeling I got when I was around her at the meeting I was trying my hardest not to blush. Iguro and Giyuu came to me "You were blushing during the meeting who is it." Iguro was always rude "Yeah." Rengoku came too "So..who is it?" I tried not to blush "It's nothing." I didn't want to tell them because I know they'll tease me, "Is it the new Hashira?" Giyuu this is why nobody likes you, I thought "Whatever." I walked ahead ignoring them.

We got introduced to her and she seemed to be way more comfortable with us now, she even smiled I stared at her and felt a little blush when I stopped blushing and finally got the courage to say something to her I decided to say "That's a pretty name.." Misturi got happy and started squealing and jumping around. I already knew why she was happy it was because I complimented L/N-San right? Why would she be happy because of that anyways L/N-San left, I didn't want her to though, I wanted to talk longer, either way, she insisted to leave.

She went to Shinobu's estate. When she left Misturi hugged me "I'm so happy!" Iguro looked at me jealous but I didn't think much of it. "What?" Shinobu walked in "Ara Ara, looks like someone has a crush." Who was she talking about "Who?" Misturi-San laughed "You of course, If you ever need help just ask me!" Who did I have a crush on after thinking Y/N immediately came to mind I blushed a little.

I think well at least I thought I was blushing a little bit but my face was covered in dark red blush. "She's a year younger than you too." Giyuu pointed out "Oh." That was all I could say, I was to flustered to say anything else. "Young love is flamboyant!" Uzui joked around my face just got a darker shade of red. "Do you like her Muichiro?" I didn't even know what to say. I got up and left. I wasn't mad I was just really--flustered. I went to my estate and went to bed thinking about Y/N

That's all hope you enjoyed this isn't my first x reader but it's my first demon slayer story I've only made Haikyuu. :) And my english is absolutely horrible