Chapter 7

I'm gonna try to update this story every 3 days
——
Your POV:
I woke up by Mui-Chan once again, often we've been having sleepovers so I was used to it I moved his arm because it was around my waist but got pulled back I blushed a little and turned around to see a half-awake Mui-Chan "Don't go n/n-Chan I..." You looked at him with a confused face "Hmm?" "Nothing just don't move." You turned around trying to hide your embarrassment and he pushed you closer to him he was the big spoon and you were the little one.

You couldn't help but feel the other hashiras staring at you guys at this thought you blushed more. You heard a knock at Mui-Chan's door "Mui-Chan." You shook him a little and he woke up "Sorry good morning n/n-Chan." He smiled and got up to open the door. When he opened it giyuu-san, iguro-san and rengoku-san were standing at the door "Morning~!" You have seen them and felt excited they were like big brothers to you. "Morning y/n-san." They said in sync. You noticed them glaring at Mui-Chan you tilted your head a little confused. And just walked out feeling like you shouldn't stay there.
——
Muichiro's POV:
"Oh great, you made her leave." They just kept staring at me "Hello? Are you dead? Broken?" They snapped out of it and walked in I didn't mind them walking in because I had nothing better to do. "What were you and y/n-san doing?" Iguro-San asked me I blushed I would never...Well not without her consent. "Nothing." "I don't buy it!" Rengoku loudly said he wasn't smiling and that was unusual to me, but I shrugged it off until I saw him glaring at me.

These three are super protective of her but there were a few more that were too "Where's the rest of you?" Giyuu decided to finally say something "They're all on a mission." I just nodded they just annoyed me about what N/n-Chan was allergic to and what she really likes and her favorite color as if I didn't already know this stuff, I mean her birthday was coming soon after all. I just decided to go along with it, when they finally left I went outside to cloud gaze I wonder what n/n-Chan is up to. I blushed and decided to stop, My mind wandered to things I shouldn't have been thinking about so I stopped and thought about something else.
——
Sorry, it's short I'll try to make the next chapter long.