Chapter 30

I'm sorry for not updating frequently I've made a lot of other stories (not published but worked on) and I'll maybe publish them who knows, also since summer started and I have waaayyyy too much free time I'll be updating this story more often and trying to finish it ..I think (also decided to drop the nickname 'Mui-Chan' and use 'Mui' instead.

My injuries were nothing but cuts so it didn't take long for them to heal, unlike Uzui's. I checked on him from time to time but he was either sleep or really quiet, in his own thoughts. Mui and I has both been taking a month break. We've mostly went on dates and hung out learning more about each other. "Mui over here!" We were walking around and I finally found a big tree with a lot of shade, to my dismay it was hot and I hated when it was hot, I know Mui did too.

We sat there and ate some onigiri, "I need to train more." I said to myself but this caught Mui's attention and he looked at me worried. "You're already strong as it is." I nodded but then my mind went back to how Uzui was so injured and I only had a few cuts, "Yeah, but it's unfair, don't you think?" Mui looked up at the clouds and then at me. "Well, life isn't always gonna be fair, especially in this cruel world. All you can do is hope for the best and live the best you can...While you're alive." I smiled and looked up, "Yeah you're right." Me and Mui made jokes and laughed at them and eventually we left to go back to his estate.

Awhile back Mitsuri was talking about being intimate with Shinobu, they were talking about a book or something, I think. But Mui and I has never done that I've always figured we're way to young and Mui doesn't seem like the type to engage in that. I think maybe when we're both 16/17 I'll be interested in that but, for now our little make-out sessions and him giving me a hickey from time to time is perfectly okay with me. I was in no rush Mui and I were inseparable and I didn't plan on letting him leave me.

We walked into his estate and I decided to take a shower, I kept some clothes here because I had a habit of sleeping over without planning too. I got in the shower and relaxed my muscles, I liked being on break it was refreshing to not have to worry about risking my life everyday. Mui and I got breaks regularly because we're younger than most of the hashira and demon corps at that. We usually only got a break but when it was close to holidays or even randomly we got 2 months.

I was in my own world and didn't notice Mui walk in. I looked behind me to see him in the shower with me and he smiled, I blushed a lot not because he was naked but because it was sudden, very sudden. "Mui what're you doing in here!?" I wasn't mad just caught off guard. "You said I can come in." I thought and I remembered I was lost in thought, and he happened to ask about showering together and I guess I said yes. "Oh now I remember."

Mui stepped out and I pulled him back in, "Don't go.." I looked down and averted my eyes obviously blushing. He smiled softly and lifted my chin up, "You're pretty so don't hide your face." I blushed, when did he get so confident?!?!? When did he learn all this?!??! I decided to wash because I knew that Mui would get cold I grabbed the cloth and put soap on it, surprisingly Mui hugged me from behind, only the upper part of his body touching me. I've noticed that whenever I'm on Mui's lap he moves when I start moving too much. It disappoints me but I've figured I get heavy after awhile.

I washed myself while Mui sat there with his eyes closed letting whatever water got to touch him and the front of his hair getting wet, this resulted in his bangs going lower on his face basically covering his eyes, but he didn't care. He smiled whenever we made eye contact and seemed to be watching me the entire time, sometimes I'd check on him to see him blushing and staring at me then looking away. Eventually I was done and let Mui bathe, he didn't take as long as i did though. Usually he did take longer baths but I don't think he was focused enough to care. We both got dressed then headed to his room.

I looked around then laid on his lap smiling at him, his face softened and he played with my hair. "Mui, what made you like me?" He thought then looked at me with a sad expression. Did I hurt his feelings??? "I don't like you, I love you." I blushed and he played with my hair again. "But I love everything about you, from head to toe you're perfect." I thought and before I opened my mouth he started talking again.

"But if I had to choose, it would have to be the way you laugh when someone tells a joke or you see something funny, the way you smile whenever something makes you happy, and the way your eyes look. They look so beautiful, more than beautiful Gorgeous and mesmerizing. When I look at your eyes it's like all my troubles go away and I have no worries." I blushed and sat up covering my face with my hair. "Thank you." I surprisingly was able to get that out. Why was Mui suddenly so bold??? And where was he getting all this from, I'm used to making him look like this.

okay im ngl i was thinking about writing waaaaaaaaayyyyy more than this but its 5 am and I have plans tmrw😭😭 Sorry but i decided to make this more romantic than on the serious side. also no muichiro did not have a boner in the shower and it wasnt meant to be sexual just something i thought of. and yes hes been learning a lot from uzui and rengoku😊 (ofc sometimes with the help of tomioka, sanemi, and iguro.)
But thats all tdy (ill update tmrw again.)