Chapter 16

Your POV: I got up from my bed and saw Shinobu on the other bed left the inn leaving a note saying I went out, 'I wonder where mui chan is I thought maybe we could help pick outfits out together

Your POV:
I got up from my bed and saw Shinobu on the other bed left the inn leaving a note saying I went out, 'I wonder where mui chan is I thought maybe we could help pick outfits out together.' As soon as I thought that it was as if I summoned him "Wanna pick outfits out together n/n-Chan?" I jumped a little from the sudden question "Hey you can't scare me like that!" He laughed and I laughed after "Sure though." We both left the inn and went to a clothing shop "Here." Mui-Chan led me to the matching clothes section "Ohh these all look nice!" He hummed looking at one of them I looked the way he was looking "These look really nice, wanna get them?" He blushed looking away and I giggled because of how cute it was "It's your choice." I nodded "Them I guess we'll get them." It was two Haoris with clouds on them and the girl version was a pink dress that covered some of your legs leaving the knees out and the guy version was a bit similar but blue. We both bought it  even though I insisted on splitting the money Mui-Chan kept saying he'd pay instead until I agreed. We went back to the inn after picking out accessories that matched and ate some food. After he said he had to do something.

I decided to go see Mitsuri she wasn't in the inn all night I wonder where she went Shinobu said she was with iguro-san I'm sure they had fun I shake that off of my mind and decided to check on her. "Mitsuri?" Soon I see something pink pop up so I check and Mitsuri comes out of nowhere "Waa!" I jump back landing on my feet and glared at her "Are you crazy? You could've given me a heart attack!" She laughs "Sorry! But you'll never guess-" Iguro-san comes out of nowhere "Y/N?" He scared me and I sigh both of their hair is messy and Mitsuri seems to not be able to stop laughing. "I'm gonna go find Shinobu.." I walk out confused 'Is she on drugs?'

Shinobu comes behind me "Hi Y/N." I scream and jump glaring at her "Why does people keep doing this!" She laughs "Wanna go to the Sakura tree tonight and eat Mochis?" I nod "Wait its after the carnival right?" She shakes her head "At 12 am when the fireworks start, the rest of the hashira will be there." I smile "Yup I'd love to!" She smiles similar to the genuine one she gave I last night and I can help but laugh. 'When she's not faking smiles her smile is really pretty.'

We both talked and decided to cook the mochis Shinobu and I both decided she'd be the one taking them to the Sakura trees. It was a few minutes before the carnival started and I was rushing to put my clothes and and accessories once I finished I ran out the door making sure to put my shoes on I saw all the hasira already there except for me and I run over quickly "Hi n/n-chan." I wave at Mui-Chan before he drags me somewhere I looked at him confused until I see the visible blush on his cheeks soon I start blushing 'Is he blushing because of me?' I shake my 'Of course not!'

He takes me to the place where all the games are "Which do you wanna play first?" I  look around until I find something that catches my eye "That one!" We both walk over to the one with the teddy bears I stared at the bunny one before Mui-Chan payed for the game and I heard him playing I freaked out 'He didn't have to pay! I'm the one who asked to play anyways.'

He finished playing and soon you felt him nudge me "Here." He handed me the bunny plushie I've been staring at "Thanks." I smile with visible blush across my face and I open my eyes to see him smiling too. He picked the next game and we both took turns picking. We both were having a lot of fun and to be honest this was the most fun I've had in a long time, since I'm a demon slayer I usually always have to work after awhile we both got hungry, and decided on going to a food stand.

once we got there we saw most of the hashira except for Shinobu which disappointed me a bit "Hey Y/N and Muichiro!" We smiled "Hi!" We both ordered and ate while talking to the rest of the hashira. Mitsuri was laughing more then usual which really concerned me, but I guess she was taking drugs or something. When we finished I checked the time "It's about 11:58." I start freaking out "Ah! I have to go." I look beside me looking for Mui-Chan so I can tell him I have to go but he's not there Mitsuri speaks up "He probably had to do something when he gets back I'll tell him!"

I nod and start running to the Sakura tree luckily since you always have to run you make it there in time I  look around for Shinobu but I can't see her. Until someone comes behind me scaring me a bit, I let out a little squeak to see Mui-Chan "Sorry." I see him holding the box of mochis Shinobu and I  made "Wait-" he interrupts you "Yeah I'm the one who wanted to hang out with you but I was to scared to tell you." I laugh "I would've said yes." He smiles and hands me a flower it's light pink with a bunch of peddles on it I smile and take it "Thanks." We sit down in silence before he talks "Hey Y/N." I hum "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I smile "It is-" before I  finished i remembered something a memory you probably forgot.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
M/N: "Y/N you have to remember this meaning."

Y/N: You nod visually uncomfortable with her around. "Yes mother."

M/N It's 'the moon is beautiful isn't it.'

Y/N: I look at her confused I think this is when I was a little younger so I didn't quite understand. You look at the moon "It is."

M/N: "No the true meaning is 'I love you.'" People still use this phrase if they're to nervous to say I love you when confessing.

Y/N: I nod forgetting every single word she just said but I was to scared to say I forgot. to scared of her "ill remember." Soon she leaves mumbling something you couldn't quite understand.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"I love you too."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The artist that made this is: otaku553. Correct me if I'm wrong! ^^

 Correct me if I'm wrong! ^^