Chapter 33

I woke up in the butterfly estate with bandages on my legs, arms, and one on my head. I tried getting up but I felt a pain in my head, "You shouldn't get up." I looked over to see Mui sitting by my bed, "Hi Mui!" I winced a little and he frowned at me. "I was so scared."

I held his chin up and seen his eyes were puffy and red, "I'm a hashira just like you, I can take a few cuts." He shook his head. "This time it was different I really felt like I was going to lose you. You were breathing slow and couldn't hear us." I smiled and sat up, "Do-" I put a finger on Mui's mouth and hugged him. "I promise you I won't leave." He hugged me and started crying

I let him get on the bed with me but at first he hesitated, "I'm not that injured." He went on my bed slowly and made sure there was room for me. "Mui, you shouldn't have worried too much.

Even if I didn't make it I wouldn't have wanted you crying over me." He looked at me with a little of fear and worry in his eyes, "I would take revenge on the demon who killed you. I swear to that." I ran my fingers through his hair and laid down, "Come here, you deserve to be cuddled."

I looked at the door to see Sanemi and Obanai walk in. "Y/n! We were so worried." Sanemi looked at me with a soft face expression, and I smiled at him. "I'll be finee!" Obanai sat by me and ruffled my hair, "Be careful you gotta remember you're still young."

I rolled my eyes and they talked to me how it was when I was out. "Shinobu rushed you in the room and had all the butterfly girls help you, Mitsuri cried and kept checking on you, Tomioka was worried and kept offering to help, Sanemi and I were worried too. Rengoku and Uzui carried you here, Gyomei was on a mission, and Muichiro was going crazy."

Before they could finish about Mui he moved around making noise. "Shut up." Sanemi looked annoyed and Obanai didn't really care.

They left after telling me how all the hashira planned on doing something together when I recovered, and I took a nap with Mui.

I woke up and seen Shinobu standing over us with medicine, it scared me at first but then my eyesight got clearer so I saw it was just her. "You can't do that!" She giggled and I laughed a bit afterward, "Here's you medicine don't forget to take it. And dinner will be here soon for you." I nodded and took the medicine being careful not to waste any on Mui, "Shinobu how was Mui when I got here."

She looked to the side, "We've all known him for years, but we've never seen him cry so much or cry at all. He was probably the most worried out of all of us, he really thought you were gone y/n."

I didn't notice how worried I made everyone especially Mui, "But you shouldn't feel bad for making us worry, just make sure you recover well so you can train more and fight more demons. Also your new uniform got here this morning." I nodded and smiled at her, "Okay, I'll try it on when Mui wakes up." She hummed and left.

Awhile later Mui woke up and I tried to get up to try on my new uniform but he insisted to bring it to me, "I'll turn around while you change." I hummed and tried it on, "Uhhh..It's a little showy." Mui tilted his head before asking if he can turn around. "Sure if you want." 

He turned around and he looked at me surprised, "That dumbass." He cursed to himself and he looked at me apologetically, "I'm sorry about your uniform, I'll beat the shit out of scum glasses for you." The uniform was like Mitsuri's uniform except the skirt was wayyy shorter (if you want a skirt) than it was supposed to be.

Mui cursed to himself again, he was so irritated and I could tell it almost scared me, "You should definitely go beat his ass." I laughed and he giggled a little bit, calming down. "I will, I'll be back." I got out of the uniform and gave it to him and he took it and left.

Shinobu came in to talk about all my injuries, "Hii Shinobu!" I sat down on the bed and she looked at her list, "The most serious one is a concussion, probably from when the demon scratched your head. And then you have a lot of cuts on your body, so you had a lot of blood lost, and you sprained your ankle." I nodded I've had cuts on my body and sprained my ankle before, I've even broken my arms and legs.

I've never had a concussion though. She assured me that I got treated in time and it'll take about 3 weeks for me to fully recover, I smiled at her and we talked a bit about the fight and we talked about our lives lately.

After awhile the door got knocked over and Shinobu sighed, "My poor door." Sanemi, Mui, Tomioka, Rengoku, Uzui, and Obanai walked in holding scum glasses. Sanemi obviously punched him because the blood on his knuckles, "Y/n this bitch did your uniform wrong!"

I looked at them sweating not because I was scared for scum glasses, but because I've never seen them so mad. Mui had the most blood on his knuckles and a bloody nose, 'He probably tried to fight back.' I smiled at them, "Yeah, it's really uncomfortable." I pretended to be sad to make them more mad, so he can get beat more.

They glared at him and Rengoku patted my back, "We'll take care of him." Uzui smiled and held onto him tighter, "We'll nearly kill him flamboyantly!" I looked at Tomioka he didn't speak much but when he was with me he always seemed to talk a little more. "Yeah we're gonna beat the shit outta him." I never heard him speak like that so it was surprising. To make them more mad I pretended to cry.

They left dragging scum glasses with them and I looked at him and smirked, I was tired after talking so much so I went back to sleep, after taking my medicine.