Chapter 11

Your POV:
The next day I got up and took a shower and changed my clothes, after awhile I decided to go to mitsuris estate since she invited shinobu and I to go there. "Hi-" I didn't even get a chance to walk in someone pulled me in the estate "Huh." It was dark and I was getting a bit creeped out, 'maybe a demon attacked or something. No Mitsuri-San would've killed it.' I walked around and found the light switch to I turned it on and squealed all the hashiras were just staring at me sitting down in chairs "Hi?" I let out a little squeak as someone made me sit down. "What's happening-" someone put tape on my mouth. "We're here to talk about the wrong doings of L/n Y/n." It sounded like mitsuri said it, I started sweating a bit did mitsuri find out I didn't eat the food she cooked for me? I wanted to tell her it was to sweet but I didn't wanna hurt her. "Do you know what you did wrong L/n Y/n" I shook my head and I could feel mitsuri smile proudly "You didn't give us nicknames!" All of the lights came on and I stared at her dumbfounded. I managed to untie my hands and get the tape off of my mouth "Mitsuri I'll -" she shushed me "It's Mitsuri Nee-San to you." I blinked twice "Fine- Mitsuri Nee-San." She giggled and jumped up and down and hugged me. "Now for everyone else!" I tried to run out but I had no luck doing that I sighed and agreed to give everyone nicknames after all of that I saw mui-chan and decided to go talk to him he looked at me and gently smiled "Hi n/n-chan did you hear we have a mission together?" He asked I didn't know to be honest "No but now I do." I sat by him and laidback against the tree we were sitting at until I felt myself slowly start to fall asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I like dreaming you can dream about whatever you want, it can be happy and about what or who you love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But not all dreams are like that there's nightmares that aren't about things or people you love.
.
.
.
.
.
This isn't a dream or a nightmare I don't know what to call it but I like it I guess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There was a girl with H/L and H/C hair crying at a house that seemed to be hers I ran up to her and asked her what's wrong she started choking on her words but I understood it "T-there's a monster! It took my big brother, please you have to help him." The girl looked young probably 8 if I had to guess "How does your brother look?" She kept crying uncontrollably and choking on her words "H-He looks like me but his hair is short instead of long like mine." She grabbed on to my haori her grip was strong and like a baby holding on to your fingers she kept crying but tried to stay quiet we walked around for 30 minutes until we heard a distance scream. I ran and told her to stay behind me. "H-here, it came from here." She pointed at the door I'm guessing she had good ears. "Okay." I opened the door to see her brother he was alive but he was injured luckily not to bad she ran to him and I told her to stop after noticing the demon behind him she stopped in her tracks and looked at the demon traumatized. Her and her brother both scrambled behind me and I got my sword out. After a long fight the demon was gone I looked at them with soft eyes, I don't know how I didn't notice when I first seen her but she looks a lot like me. "What's your name and how old are you and your brother." She smiled with tears running down her cheeks "I'm L/N Y/N and I'm 8" she smiled brightly and I froze and looked at her brother he smiled at me and said "I'm L/N B/N and I'm 12." Is this me from the past and if it is how come I don't remember this at all. Maybe I forgot from fear but if I know this isn't this a year before he- "Miss are you okay." I nodded after feeling something wet on my cheek I guess I started to cry I hugged B/N while crying and soon the little girl well younger me joined in the hug until everything started fading black.

I woke up and gasped Mui-Chan looked at me. "n/n-chan are you okay you're crying." I nodded and hugged Mui-Chan he hesitantly hugged me back and we stayed like this for a few minutes until an old man interrupted us "Ah! Young love." I looked behind me looking at the white haired old man behind us "What ever old man." I went back to hugging Mui-Chan "What?! I'm not old I'm a hashira just like you!" I ignored him and continued hugging Mui-Chan after a few minutes of hearing that old man talk about how's he's not old and how I'm not that much younger than him Mui-Chan picked me up while I was hugging him with my whole body practically and walked away. And then we cuddled and fell asleep this time I dreamed about Mui-Chan though.