Chapter 13

I'm running out of ideas to name the chapters so I'm probably just gonna start putting chapter and a number after it. 💀

"It's not funny!" Muichiro was laughing at you while you were pouting the rest of the hashira were just staring. "Stop! That hurt!" You're probably wondering how the fuck did this happen? Well I was just walking around and got scared by a spider so I screamed and bumped into the door where the spider was and got even more scared so I sliced it with my sword but I still have a bloody nose from bumping into the door. "I-I'm sorry." Muichiro couldn't even talk he was way to busy laughing but then I stopped complaining after noticing I never really get to see him laugh. "Ara Ara is Muichiro-San laughing~?"

He immediately stopped and hid behind me that was really cute. "I'll protect you!" I jokingly said but before we could continue oyakata-sama arrived and me and mui-chan hurried and bowed. "Hello, my dear children." Me and mui-chan both greeted him. Mitsuri pouted and gave us the I-wanted-to-greet-oyakata-sama look we both shrugged it off and continued to listen. "As you may know there is a carnival coming." I didn't know I pouted and looked at Mitsuri she was beaming with joy. "You may have the day off for all of your hard work." Mitsuri was trying to hold in her screams and I was trying not to laugh at how much she struggled to oyataka-sama took his leave after we talked about if the demons are increasing or not.

And other stuff such as how we're doing I got up to leave with mui-chan until I got tackled to the ground. "Eee! Y/n-San!! I'm so happy you were cute during the meeting everytime you would space out, and we can go to a carnival!" I was being choked to death "T-to tight. Gyomei-nii San help me." Before I knew it Mitsuri was lifted off of me by gyomei I sighed in relief. After Mitsuri got a long lecture by my big brother squad not including obanai mui-chan hurried and pulled me away this was only noticed by shinobu-san though but I hope she doesn't tell anyone.

"Where are we going?" He didn't answer so I decided to go with it we went to this field of flowers and after his grip got looser and I ran to the field, we both sat down and he flicked my forehead "Oww!" "That's what you get for being cute the whole time at the hashira meeting." I giggled "And what're you gonna do abou-" he kissed my forehead to get me to shut up I slowly got red earning a satisfied smirk from mui-chan "Hey! yo-" before I finished he kissed my on my cheek I got a darker shade of red "Mui!-" he kissed my lips and I couldn't help but kiss him back we both parted for air and I blushed a lot "Hmph. Meanie." He laughed a little and I laughed too it was rare I ever got to hear him laugh so I enjoyed the moment.

Then we talked more until the sun set. "The moons is beautiful, isn't it?" Mui-chan asked I swear he's said this before but it was really beautiful. "Mhm! It really is!" I heard a sigh beside me and looked at Mui-Chan, "is something wrong?" He looked at me and gave me a soft smile. He shook his head "Nope just my head hurts." I went beside him and slowly put his head on my lap and started to play with his hair. We sat like that until we soon fell asleep.

"Do you think they're dead?" "No they can't be." "Stupid lovebirds." I opened my eyes to be greeted by the sun and I closed them again "Shut up!" I said out of instinct only to be pushed I got up and rubbed my eyes. "I-" I looked at the people who woke me up. "Oh." It was all of the hashira. "We came looking for you lovebirds and found you here." I know that voice belonged to Sanemi-san. "We-"

Before I knew it I was being pulled by Mui-Chan, why do I keep getting interrupted? He pulled me to his estate and got in bed motioning me to come with him so I did we laid there and soon I fell back asleep which only lasted for 30 minutes before I very loud Mitsuri-San and Shinobu-San broke into Mui-Chan's estate and dragged me who was sleeping to their estate. I don't know why I even let them do this I could've stopped them.

"Ughhh I wanna go to sleep." I kept complaining about how comfortable I was with Mui-Chan and how tired I was before water got poured on me which woke me up. "A-" before I could finish Mitsuri yelled "Alrighty! Confession lessons starting now!" I looked around and saw Aoi, Kanoe, and Nezuko sitting down beside me. "What?" Mitsuri explained how she was tired of seeing how we didn't confess to our crushes and she wanted to help. "But you haven't confessed to obanai-sama." Aoi pointed out which made Mitsuri blush the only person who didn't know she liked obanai-San was him himself.

She's all had us do weird things like give him food she cooked and even have us return his things he would give her she's even asked us to invite him somewhere. He's also asked us these weird things. It was obvious they liked each other. "Well you haven't confessed to Muichiro!" I blushed "What do you mean! Plus, wasn't it Aoi who pointed out you haven't confessed to obanai!" "He's confes-!" Before she could finish shinobu-San put her hand on her mouth. "Huh." She whispered something in Mitsuris ear. "Ooh! Now I get it!" "What?" She didn't answer and continued the lesson she even tried to explain how to kiss properly and inappropriate actions which I don't think was necessary.

Muichiros POV:
I saw n/n-chan get dragged out I tried to grab her but I got dragged out too I looked around to see Crybaby, Tanjiro, inosuke, and obanai all sitting beside me. "What do you want." I was speaking to Uzui who gave a satisfied grin and said "This is confession and boyfriend lessons!" I nearly choked on air. "What." He then continued to tell who everyone likes which wasn't necessary since we all knew who they liked.

But why was I here well my question was about to be answered. "And Muichiro! You like y/n right?" Which nearly made me have a heart attack "huh." "Don't act stupid!" I didn't notice all of the hashira who were boys were also here. I mumbled something and I know Uzui heard because his smile grew wider. "Then that's all we need to know!"

He taught us a lot of things which eventually led to dirty things he called it 'showing special affection' the whole time I just picked up things I could use to confess to n/n-chan or future things I could do with her. After a long time we eventually got let out I know you're wondering, why didn't you just leave? Well I couldn't sanemi was blocking the entrance and Giyuu was blocking the exit and gyomei was outside incase we didn't end up getting out and he's very fast I rather not get any bones broken trying to fight. All I wanted to do was go cuddle with n/n-chan