Chapter 5

Your POV:
Mui-Chan and I ended up falling asleep by each other. Outside his estate when we were stargazing.

I woke up and saw iguro-san and Tomioka-san staring at us, of course, I got scared so shot up and hit Tomioka-san on the head "What was that for."

He rubbed his head and iguro just looked at me proudly. "Ah! Sorry, you guys scared me a little." I rubbed my head. "It's fine we shouldn't have been so close. What are you doing here with him."

Iguro-san said I was confused for a bit until I saw him pointing at Mui-Chan, who was sleeping peacefully, it took me a while to notice he had his arms around my waist. I jumped a little and felt moving, Mui-Chan woke up and looked at me confused.

"Why'd you move N/N-Chan I was comfortable." I blushed and started making incomprehensible sounds "Um, Y/N-san?" "Yes!" And I ran to my estate after that I went to my room and put my face on my pillow "I can't believe I said that.." I got up and took a shower and put on my usual clothes today Mitsuri-san Shinobu-san and I were supposed to go shopping for new clothes!

I was happy that it'll keep my mind of the weird thing that happened a few minutes ago I got changed and saw Misturi and Shinobu san was waiting for me. "Hi!" They both looked at me "y/n-san~ we stopped by your estate to come to get you but you weren't there! We were so worried where were you?" I blushed and thought about what happened this morning. "Were you with Muichiro-San?"

I got flustered some more "Ara~Ara~ I didn't expect y/n to be that type." I knew Shinobu was joking but I couldn't help but blush even more. "We didn't do anything! I swear! We were stargazing and we both fell asleep." Mitsuri looked up and smiled, "That's so romantic." Misturi-san squealed and for some reason, Shinobu-san joined her I looked at them both and started walking ahead.

They laughed and followed after me, teasing me, "don't be like that Y/n-san! Give us more details!" I kept running ahead until we finally got there. "Come on y/n-san we said we're sorry." Misturi-san was pouting and Shinobu-san was smiling (like always) but she was mad.

"Fine.." I pouted and let them catch up with me. "You're adorable y/n-san!" Shinobu patted my head and I smiled at her. "Thanks."

Misturi-san and I were running around and picking a lot of clothes and Shinobu san was behind us picking some clothes from time to time. "Misturi-san look!" She came and we both started squealing we found 3 matching kimonos and haoris to go with it "Shinobu-san!" She came and looked at them and hummed "You guys want this?" We both nodded "Okay!~" after that we left the store and put on the matching clothes.

I was a little short so it was a little oversized for me "Do you think they have a smaller size?" They both looked at me "Ah! You're so cute Y/n-san." Misturi-san and Shinobu-san always made fun of my height "I'm not small! Shinobu is smaller than me." I muttered that last part not wanting to die.

We asked if they had a smaller size, sadly they didn't. So I decided to go with what I had on. Either way I'd grow in it a few months later. "Well let's go show the rest of the hashira." We all started to walk back home. "Guys we're back." Everyone turned to us and smiled "Matching outfits are flamboyant!" "Anyways~ can we all agree on how adorable Y/N-san looks?" I blushed out of embarrassment "Mitsuri-san!"

Mui-Chan came up to me and looked at me for a few minutes before saying "you..look really cute.." I think my ears are clogged "What was that?" Mui-Chan blushed "I'm not saying it again." "Aww, why not? I didn't hear you!" he dragged me to his estate and I waved goodbye at the rest of the hashira, when we got there he let me inside, and then he said, "You look cute." I blushed madly and made words- well sounds "Thanks!"

We both sat down talking for the rest of the night but for me and him both knew the rest of the hashira was watching us ever since we got here. "n/n-chan?" I looked up at him, "Hmm?" He looked to the side, breaking eye contact. "Do you like anyone?" I blushed what if I said I liked him?

He wouldn't like me back at all "Mhm." I heard him quietly gasp "Who is it..?" I wasn't gonna tell him "Im not gonna tell you~" I jumped up we were both laying by each other. "Hmph." I laughed after that we fell asleep I guess it became a regular thing for us to fall asleep while hanging out I mean this isn't the first time this happened.