Chapter 26

HII! Sorry for not updating the book for so long, school just started and I haven't had time to do anything, But here you go! :)

You stared out into the clouds waiting for Muichiro, 'He was supposed to be here a while ago.' You agreed to go with Uzui on a mission because he practically tried to kidnap some of the people who work at the butterfly mansion, and Muichiro wanted to spend time with you before, 'He probably forgot.' Uzui placed his wives in brothels as spies, and he lost communication with them or something. You sighed and got up to go to sleep, 'Tomorrow I probably have to fight a lot.' You got up and walked back to your estate only to feel someone tap you, quickly you tripped the person or thing and held onto your sword, "Ow." You then took your hand away from your sword recognizing the voice, "Mui?" The person hummed and got up, "That hurt." You laughed, "It was supposed to." Muichiro sighed and held his hand out for you and you gladly took it, "Sorry for being late." You nodded, "Wanna sleepover my estate?" Muichiro smiled softly at you and nodded, "Come on!" You dragged him to your estate lazily ready to go to sleep. When you both got there Muichiro took a shower and you went after him and then you went to sleep.

'

You woke up to the sound of yelling and banging, 'Who's being so loud so early in the morning?' You went to see who it was until your door broke, you felt someone grab you by the waist and slide right, "Huh?" Uzui was the one that broke the door, "Dumbass." You looked behind you to see Muichiro hanging onto you, "You could've hurt N/N." Uzui sighed, "Yeah, Yeah now come on getting dressed!" You stared at Uzui in disbelief, "You broke my door you little shit!" He looked at the door then at you, "Oh I did." Muichiro let you go, "No shit." He then dragged you to your bathroom and threw you in, "Take your time!" You sighed and got dressed lazily, 'Yeah I'll take my time.' Once you were finished, Which only took you 50 minutes or so. You walked out of the bathroom and slowly walked to your broken door, 'I guess the kakushi can fix it.'  Once you were out the door you immediately got dragged and you didn't bother fighting back because you knew exactly who it was. "Alright Y/N let's go!" You looked up and tried your best not to laugh at the sight in front of you, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and cry baby tried (keyword tried) to dress up as girls and you were honestly choking on air, "Oi! It's not that damn funny!" You looked up at inosuke as much as you loved and cared for him he looked absolutely stupid at the moment, "I can't take you seriously." You heard them sigh, "You tried, but not hard enough." They pouted and started to walk leaving you there while you laughed a little too hard. Once you were done you finally got up and decided to join them.

This is short sorry I have volleyball practice tmr and it's late sorry again!