Chapter 18

I watched the demon slayer movie and I am still crying my eyes out goodbye. 😭
——
"I love you too"
——
The three words he's been dying to hear from you.
——
blush spread across your face this wasn't the first time he's confessed to you and you didn't understand you felt so bad for putting him through that "M-" He gave you a kiss and you soon melted into the kiss you stayed like that for a few minutes before parting for air. "Don't apologize n/n-chan, I'll always wait for you." You smiled brightly and gave him a kiss on the forehead before you started to get drowsy, and he noticed "Do you want to go back to the inn?" You nodded slowly and got up to walk there until you felt someone pick you up you looked at him and he looked at you with a warm smile "its okay n/n-chan fall asleep." And with those words you closed your eyes.
——
You woke up to the sound of squealing and you opened your eyes to see the hashira and Mitsuri loudly squealing you got up only to be pulled down my Muichiro you glanced at him and saw that he was burrying his face into your clothes while hugging you. "Get out assholes." Obanai was about to open his mouth before Mitsuri dragged all of them out of there. You wrapped your legs around him and put your arms around him too like a koala. "I love you n/n-chan." You hummed "I love you to Mui-Chan." You felt his face get bright red and you smirked until you felt him kiss you and you blushed too "I win." You smiled "I guess you do." You both cuddled the rest of the day because of how tired you were from last night until you eventually had to get up you got dressed in the bathroom and came out with your demon slayer uniform on while Muichiro had his on too. "Come on!" You dragged him out of the inn and went on your way to see if there's anything you guys needed to do.
——
You've been walking for about two hours now until you heard a scream "Let's go over here." You dragged him that way to see what is was but it was just a low level demon attacking a human
Breath of mist first form: Low Clouds, Distance Haze.
——
You looked at Muichiro and back to the demon and you saw a very powerful thrust attack hit the demon and kill it you smiled and Muichiro grabbed your hand and dragged you to go help the person who was getting attacked. "Are you hurt anywhere?" They nodded and pointed to their arm, you got medicine and put it on their arm and bandages and bandaged their arm up."That should do." They thanked you and left and you and Muichiro decided to leave and go back to demon slayer headquarters.
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm sorry this is short I have a test today that I have to pass so yeah. 😭

 😭