Chapter 35

It's been 2 weeks since I've gotten injured and I've been doing great, I've gone on missons and now Mui and I were here in the forest, he was arguing with Kotetsu. I tried pulling Mui back but he insisted getting the key, I looked down at the small boy who looked at me and to Mui again, "Go away! I'm not handing you they key no matter wha, and I definitely ain't teaching you how to use it!"

I looked over to Mui who looked annoyed and watched him slap the tiny boy, "Aah! Muiiii! Why would you do that?!" He grabbed him and I looked over to Tanjiro. I'm pretty sure Mui and I were aware he was watching, but who cares?

Tanjiro looked worried and ran over, "Heeeey, what're you doing?!" He held onto Mui's wrist and told him to let go. 'I'm starting pretty pissed at the both of them...' When I zoned back in Mui elbowed Tanjiro, I watched the whole thing plan out and I couldn't help but be a little angry at Tanjiro for hitting Mui.

They went on arguing and it got boring after awhile. Mui eventually hit him knocking him out. I sighed in relief as his voice was getting annoying, "Give us the key now." I held my hand out to the small guy and he gave it to us a little hesitant.

I handed the key to Mui and looked over to see his eyes, "Do you want any help?" Mui smiled at me and gently put his hand on my head, "Nope, I'm good." I smiled and sat down to watch him fight. Tanjiro woke up and I looked over to him, "You probably should drink som water."

He nodded and I went back to watching Mui fight. I admire him more than anyone, so everything he does amazes me. He dodged the doll's attacks and manage to get some hits in. I watched him slash the doll and take what he was looking for. I smiled and got up, "Let's go now Mui! I'm hungry." He smiled and turned to Tanjiro, "I'll be taking this." We walked away and I didn't bother asking Tanjiro why he was here.

Mui and I went to the village and to a ramen shop near, "You were kinda mean Mui." He hummed, "I don't care, if it's not you I don't have to be nice..." I sighed and laughed at him. "I mean yeah if you put it that way, but it's nice to be at least respectful." He smiled and squeezed my hand, "I promise I'll try to be more respectful more often then."

We finished our ramen and we went back to the wisteria house. (I think that's where they stayed.) We seen Mitsuri and I ran towards her, "Hiii!" She hugged me and spun me around. "Y/N!!! I MISSED YOUUU!" I laughed and held onto her so I wouldn't fly off, "Hey that's enough." Mui grabbed me back and rubbed my head, "I'm sorry! I just haven't seen you in a long time." I smiled and gave a thumbs up.

Mitsuri dragged me to the hot springs, "Come on!" We walked to the hot springs. We got in and I let my hair down so I could wash it and soak it in the water. "What have you been up to lately?" Mitsuri looked at me with a genuine smile, and I thought for a minute. "Recovering from my fight, and spending time with Mui, since you know..."

    Her expression got more tense and she looked to the side, "Yeah, I've been training more often. And so has Iguro." I took this moment to think for a bit, and maybe ask a question I've been meaning to ask everyone.

   "Do you think I'm weak? Or even a little weak?" Mitsuri looked at me surprised, and shook her head. "Whaaaat!!! Of course not, N/N! You're really strong...I've seen you do things I wish I could do, but no one and do it better than you! Besides you're also mentally strong and you're technique's are amazing..."

   I smiled to myself and soaked in the water, letting the warm water cover my mouth. Mitsuri got the shampoo. "Let's wash our hair soon. I nodded and looked to the side

     We heard the leaves moving and I stood up in a defensive position, I could sense a demon, a really strong one. Mitsuri laughed at me and put her arm infront of me, "Calm down, It's just Nezuko." I let a soft sigh out, and sat down. I wasn't scared,, just not very fond of fighting a demon without clothes. Nezuko came through the leaves, and soon we invited her to come in with us. She was a bit hesitant but eventually got in.

I washed her hair and styled it, you'd be surprised on how dirty her hair was. It makes sense because she's became a demon. And Tanjiro probably didn't have washing her hair in mind. I noted to remind him to wash her hair.

We made jokes, played around, and talked, for about 2 hours. I yawned and stretched, "I miss Mui, I should probably get going." Mitsuri and Nezuko waved bye and I waved back.

When I stepped outside the cold breeze of the air hit me, My hair was still damp and I looked up to the sky letting in all my surroundings. The leaves on the trees and bushes were flowing with the wind, meanwhile the noise of all types of bugs and animals were in sync with each other. I looked at a bunny hop infront of me, It looked at me then ran away. I looked at the stars in the sky, they were shining bright. Lighting up the entire world. The sight outside was gorgeous, and peaceful.

I walked to the path towards the Wisteria house. Where Mui and I were going to be staying. When I got there I called out to Mui and heard him running towards me. "N/N, you smell good." I smiled and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "Thank you!" Him and I went into the room we were staying in, and I changed into more comfortable clothing. Mui turned around while I changed, and I did the same for him.

I yawned and looked over to Mui, who looked just as sleepy as I were, "Let's go to sleep now." He nodded and put his hands around my waist pushing me down with him, like a teddy bear. Afterward I curled my legs and closed my eyes. Wondering what tomorrow will bring me.