Chapter 32

It was really weird while I was at home today, mainly cause there wasn't kids yelling their heads off. The entire time they were gone I was basically waddling the whole day, sometimes I love being pregnant and other times I really want this baby out of my belly. Though I didn't move around much, the only moving I really did was going to the bathroom, kitchen, and the living room couch. 

Lady has been a pain in my ass as well, she would dump her food on the floor meaning that I had to get up off my comfortable couch and vacuum it up. After a while I tricked her into my lap then put her in the crate. I looked at the clock on the wall every few hours cause I really missed my family. So when it was 6:30 I knew that they should be knocking any minute since Hope had to go to the store to pick up groceries.

"Mommy!" Eli runs in the house getting up on the couch hugging me tightly.

"Hey, baby. How was your day? Did you have fun with Mama?" 

"Yeah! Uncle MG brought us coloring books. Then we got more ice cream with Mama for later when Grandpa and Grandma get here."

"Hi Mommy!" Hayley runs in holding onto her teddy bear." 

"Hey, Hayley. Where's Mama?" 

"Getting groceries with Grandpa and Grandma." 

"Why don't you go wash your hands and put your new books up okay?" 

"Okay Mommy." 

They run up the stairs and I push myself up off the couch going to help Hope. 

"Baby, I thought I told you to stay sitting down." 

"I'm okay, I promise I've been sitting all day." 

She sighs then hands me two bags while kissing my cheek. Dad and Mom walk over with the rest of the groceries in hand. Hope walks right behind me the whole time, she gets scared that I'm gonna fall one of these days it's why she doesn't like me outside very often. 

"Where are the twins?" Hope asks. 

"Putting their things away." 

"Where's Lady?" Mom asks. 

For some reason Mom and Lady really like each other. 

"In her crate, she dumped her food out on the floor so I had to pick it up." 

"Ah." 

"Grandpa! Grandma!" Hayley runs down the stairs jumping the last two steps going up to Mom and Dad. 

"Hey, Hays." 

Hope walks up to me from putting the groceries away. 

"I'm going to go cook dinner." She says in my ear. 

"Okay thank you."

She kisses my temple lovingly then walks to the kitchen taking the food out of the packaging. Mom and Dad hug me loosely. 

"How are you and the baby?" 

"Good, next appointment we're going to figure out the gender." 

"Grandpa! Come play with us." Eli calls from the living room.

"Seems that I have a job to do." He walks over to the kids while Mom stays with me. 

"How are you and Hope doing?" 

"Perfect, she's been very on top of things helping me the kids and talks to me if something bugs her." 

"I'm happy for both of you. I'm also happy to meet this little one I mean is the baby going to be mainly you or Hope or a mixture like Hayley and Eli."