Chapter 15

After Hope left to take her shower the rest of us stayed outside finishing our drinks off while we talked. Penelope hans't said much the whole time, but I'm not gonna lead her on by asking her to stay that's just wrong. I won't do that to Hope either. 

Once our drinks are empty I bring Hope's inside, we all go back to the livingroom my eyes never leave the top of the stairs just to see when Hope comes back down. I play with the talisman she gave rubbing the pad of my thumb over the design. I can't take it, I get up quicker than I meant to getting everyone's attention. 

My feet carry me from the couch all the way up the stairs and to Hope's and my room. When I open the door Hope is walking out of the door with nothing on. I shut the door so no one else can see her like this cause only I get to. 

"Hey." 

"Hi. I just wanted to see how you are since you seemed nervous about meeting dad and mom." 

Hope sighs and uses the towel in her hand to dry her hair as she goes over to sit on the edge of the bed. I plop down next to her taking her hand setting it in my lap, rubbing the wet skin under my fingertips.

"I am nervous. This isn't me going to fight a monster with him it's meeting him as your girlfriend and that's really nervewracking. That, and I really haven't met your mom since we were evil and that's definitely not the best way to meet your girlfriends parents."

"Hope. It'll be okay. They both know that you have made it a long way from all of that. And they really like you definitely more than Penelope." 

"Really?" 

"Of course, and I know that I love you no matter what so I have a feeling it will be fine with or without my parents blessing."

"But what if I want to ask for their blessing so that we can get married, I know that means a lot to you to have their blessing." 

"Did you just admit to wanting to marry me?" 

Hope turns bright red and turns away. 

"Yes. I think about it all of the time. In fact it's hard not to think about it."

I give her a soft look, and cup her face with my free hand. 

"I think about marrying you all the time too." 

A smile reaches Hope's eyes and I press our lips together feeling Hope's hand go to my waist. Her tongue fights passed my lips exploring everywhere, letting a muffled moan out from my throat. I swing my leg over Hope's sitting on her lap taking my hand back to play with the baby hairs on her nape. 

I  push Hope down by her shoulders, her hands traveling to my ass squeezing and feeling everywhere. My chest is pressed firmly against hers, rubbing bare stomachs, and when I feel Hope's erection press hard into my clit I groan at the feeling. Hope swallows the loud noise coming from me I think to make sure that no one else can hear, but it doesn't matter to me at all cause right now it's just me and Hope, no one else. 

"Hope, please. I need you." I choke out between kisses.

Hope flips us oer and lifts me up then sets me down with my head on the pillows, as Hope kisses down my jaw and neck stopping at my top of the bikini. It's one that ties up front, and it's Hope's favorite, I'm sure you can guess why, she grabs one of the strings from the pretty bow up front and pulls on it. The front falls off letting my breast bounce out, and Hope takes one in her mouth immediately sucking and nipping. I throw my head back as Hope undoes the bottom taking them off while her hot breath warms my hardened nipples. 

Hope rests on her knees sitting up to grab a condom from the night stand and right when she opens it I gently take it from her hand and grip it tightly in my hand while starting to jerk Hope off. A bit of precum spills out and I swirl my tongue around the tip tasting Hope. She lets out a breathy moan out holding onto the headboard.