Chapter 3

I sit up letting the sheet fall from my chest. Hopes not in bed and I hear music downstairs. I put one of Hopes large button up shirts and walk downstairs. There are nearly naked girls dancing around with bites all over and Hope has blood gushing from her mouth dripping dots of crimson red onto the floor.

"Jojo! You're awake!" Hope says obviously drunk. "Now which one should I kill first?"

"Me Hope!" One of the blondes says

"No! Me!" The brunette counters.

"She said I tasted better." Another butts in.

"I did say that." Hope zooms over to the black haired girl. "Thanks darling." Then pushes her fangs into her neck the girls seem completely oblivious. I just smile as I see Hope embrace her evil parts. The girls body drops from blood loss. The other two seem excited over it.

"Perfect! Now you can kill me." The brunette claims and moves her hair away from her neck exposing her veins for Hope.

"Good girl."

Every time she says that I get chills maybe it's because the accent adds seductiveness to how her says it knowingly. I walk over to Hope.

"Let me have some." I fake pout. Hope moves away and goes over the blonde and I take the brunettes hair and move her head as I suck some of her blood. I feel the coppery liquid ooze down my throat I moan at the taste. I suck what Hope left for me and I drop the body just as Hope drops the blonde.

I jump onto her as the blood from our mouths mix deliciously. My fingers dig deep into her roots feeling her shaved hair prickle my hand. Her hands hold me up from under my thighs, as I latch onto her waist with my legs and hold onto her neck with my hands. 

"You know that blonde girl her name was Mary. So we had a bloody Mary." I roll my eyes at the joke. 

"That's stupid. Anyways enough playtime we are gonna have guests soon."

"Who?" 

"The people I asked that guy to get when we went to the bar two days ago. You know the day we killed everyone we know." 

"Oh. Who all did you invite?"

The knock on the door causes a smirk to land on my lips and I get off Hope and lick my lips cleaning the blood off of them. I open the door and Aurora, Reyna , and Ryan walk through the door. 

"Wow it looks like a party in here?" Aurora says looking into the living room. 

"Why don't you come in and we can talk about why I really called you three here. As soon as they walk in Hope comes into view with a bottle of bourbon.

"You." Aurora says in disgust. "You're Klaus' daughter."

"That's true but unfortunately my beloved father has died along with my mother and uncle Elijah. I assure you I'm on your side I killed the rest of my family."

"Why?" Reyna asks she seems to be intrigued by the conversation along with Ryan.

"Well for one I am now a fully operational tribrid and I have my humanity off." 

"Interesting." 

"Anyways let's move on to why we are all here shall we?" I say sitting down on the couch with Hope as they sit in the one across from us. "I called you all here because well we are after someone who will help us get the world and well this whole thing was a set up." They try to get up but I spelled the couch to keep them there. "There's no point trying to leave see I saw a spell that said I needed three different super naturals and I already have the Bennett blood. I need you so that Hope here can kill you and I use that moment to open the prison world. I guess what I've been trying to say all along. I'm trying to free Kai Parker."