Chapter 16

I raise my head off of Hope's chest looking around seeing Lizzie, MG, Jed, and Kaleb sititng on the other couch watching us. 

"What're you doing?"

"Just amazed on how you both fell asleep and woke up at decent times." 

"What time is it?" Hope croaks.

"5:30." 

"Crap. Josie up." 

"No." 

"I can't do this right now. Off." 

I shake my head, Hope sighs but lifts me up tossing me onto the couch then running up the stairs. I get up and go run after her, forgetting the fact that four guests are watching everything. Once I get to the room Hope is frantically getting dressed searching around the room while her shirt isn't buttoned. 

"Hope stop. Let me help." 

I button her shirt up and grab her black over coat sliding it over her shoulders. Then grabbing her marroon tie thrown haplessly on the dresser. I quickly tie it for her then peck her lips. 

"I will go get your coffee, while you get your pants and shoes on. Try not to panic so much."

"Thank you I love you."

"I love you too." 

I pat her chest then walk downstairs seeing everyone watching tv I walk into the kitchen starting the coffee pot and grabbing Hope's lunch I made for her last night before going to bed. 

"Josie, where are my cuff links?!"

"Did you check the bathroom?" 

"Thank you!" 

Once the coffee is made I pour it into her to go cup and put the stevia and creamer in it. When Hope comes down her hair is up in a bun decked out in her work suit which is what she wears to work every single day. Says it gives her confidence. 

"Damn, Hope you know how to dress." Kaleb praises from the couch getting everyone elses attenion. 

"Thanks, now I gotta go." 

"Lunch, and coffee." 

I hand them to her getting a kiss as a thank you. 

"Love you bye!" 

"Bye!" 

I turn around and make my own cup of coffee with a bowl of cereal before sitting down on the loveseat watching whatever is on the tv. 

"I still think you guys have become domestic." Lizzie snarks. 

"It's not a bad thing we happen to like the peace and quiet and not having to worry about monsters anymore. Besides, I told Hope she wasn't allowed to do stuff like that anymore. You know how she gets with her martyr complex." 

"Yeah, half the time she became a martyr was when it came to saving you." 

"Oh! I forgot to tell you guys. Jed and I are moving to Mystic Falls we switched colleges to Whitmore college so we'll be seeing you two around alot."

"Great. If we all move to Mystic Falls we'll become soft domestics." 

"Stop Lizzie." 

"No. I wanna know when was the last time you used magic?" 

"To clean the cum stain off the couch that you're sitting on right now Lizzie." 

She jumps up and I smirk while taking a gulp out of my mug.