Chapter 13

We have been watching Netflix for about three hours when I decide we should get out and do something. Hope fell asleep, so I lightly shake her to wake up. When she doesn't wake up I straddle her waist and start planting kisses all over her face.  She hums in response adjusting her head to the side so I use the revealed skin to my advantage, sucking bruises down her neck.

"Hmm, Jo." She says in her amazingly low and raspy voice. 

"Yes baby?" I tease against her lips. 

Hope opens her eyes and wraps her hand around my neck pressing into it choking me gently. 

"Stop." 

"What are you gonna do, punish me?" 

Hope vamps us so my chest is against the wall with one hand on my throat and the other one on my hip pinning me further into the wall. I gasp in surprise at the act, while Hope rubs the tip of her nose right behind my ear before gripping the lobe between her teeth. 

"I'll do worse than punsh you, darling." She whispers. 

She lets me go and I turn around and kiss her fervently pushing past the sweetness and right into lust and passion. I jut my hips sticking over her aggressively begging for her. Her piercing grip on my waist is brusing but it is totally worth feeling her inside me. 

"Baby" kiss " we should do other things than" kiss "make out" kiss. 

"But this is more fun." I say in between hot and heavy kisses spreading my arousal down my legs, and I know Hope can smell it because her eyes are turning gold. "What is it baby? Cat got your tongue?" I smirk and thread my fingers into her hair scraping my nails against her scalp. 

We back up till Hope sits down on the couch without seperating our lips, and Hope holds onto my back with her forearms under my ass to gently set me down on the bed. I've always loved that how she's so gentle with setting me down like she's taking the time to show she will submit to me if I want her to.

"What do you need baby?" She whispers against my swollen lips. 

"I need you to take care of me, babe." 

"Okay. We'll need to get a condom first." 

"I have one on the coffee table I got it when I went to the bathroom." 

Hope chuckles and I lean up slightly and grab the squared package off the small table in next to us. I pull Hope to her knees and pull her jeans down with her underwear seeing her dick pop out of her boxers. I take the hardened erection in my hand swirling the tip with my thumb. A shaky breath leaves Hope's mouth, and I open the package with my teeth not breaking eye contact with her glazed over green eyes. 

I love how they turn a light green when she's turned on it's so hot.

I roll the rubber like plastic over her dick while sliding and tracing my fingertips along her shaft, Hope's breathing becomes more labored with each second. I kiss the covered tip then while keeping eye contact I pull my shirt over my head tossing it onto the floor, since I had no bra on my nipples harden from the new tempertaure change. 

Hope's eyes turn a darker green as I pull her shirt off her head, and pull her down on me setting my body on fire from the contact. I press a sensual kiss on her lips, my clit feeling Hope's shaft pressed against my lower lips as my hips jut into her. The fabric getting in the way, annoyingly, I stuff my thumbs into the sides of my shorts, but Hope stops me and slides her hand into my underwear. 

I moan as her fingers draw tight circles into my clit with it pulsing and thumping violently like a hearbeat from her touch. I put my hand in my shorts to guide Hope's hand with our eyes connecting once more. I push two of her fingers inside of my aching vagina, and I suck in a sharp breath.