Chapter 30

Carter leaned over, looking towards Isaac. She couldn't help but smile at the soft smile he held while he was sleeping. She reached over looking at her phone, realizing what time it was, Carter released herself from Isaac's strong grip.

Isaac mumbled in his sleep, bringing the covers over his bare chest. Carter shook her head, reaching around her back to take her bra off, then slid off her underwear. She looked towards the wall hook that held the bath towel, she raised her hand and with a swift breeze the towel had landed in her hand. As she was wrapping the towel around her body, Carter could feel eyes on the back of her.

She looked over to see Isaac as he quickly smiled, "Want me to join you?"

Carter grabbed a pillow off of the floor and smack him with it, laughing. He started laughing while reaching out to her, grabbing her waist. She flung onto the bed from Isaac's actions, both of them cracking up.

"Not this time Lahey." Carter smiled, grazing her fingers across his chest. He sent a pout towards her in a teasing way. "I'm going to shower, then we can get ready to go?"

He laid his head back on the pillow with a grin, "Sounds perfect, princess."

Carter grabbed the pillow, throwing it one last time onto his face, "Call me princess again, Lahey, I dare you!"

They both laugh, Carter leaned over and kissed him. She made her way into the bathroom. Carter used her power to turn on the shower, not too hot, not too cold. She looked into the mirror, releasing her hair from the messy bun, slightly combing it through with her fingers.

Carter placed the towel on the counter. A nice hot shower is one of the best things in the world, other than her bed. She rinsed her hair before slathering it in coconut shampoo, then conditioner. She shaved her legs and rinsed off the rest of my body.

A loud bang could be heard, instantly Carter's head snapped up, shutting the water off.

Meanwhile

As Carter was in the shower, Isaac laid back in bed, happier then he has ever been. He reminisced on the night before and every other time he has spent with Carter. If the world came crashing down right now, he wouldn't mind because he had his girl with him. And those memories would be with him forever.

He heard a knock on the door and sat up straight.

Surprisingly Scott came through the door, "Hey Carter, Stiles said you were home and-"

Scott's eyes widened at the sight of Isaac in little to no clothing, laying in his best friends bed. His eyes then squinted into anger.

"Scott, hey- uh- hi, what's up!" Isaac scratched his head hoping Scott wouldn't go all overprotective brother on him.

Normally, Scott would take a deep breath and let his anger die down seeing Isaac in his technically little sister's bed, but today was different.

Scott grabbed Isaac while he was trying to put his pants back on and threw him into the hallway.

Isaac slammed against the wall.

"Okay, I guess-" Isaac started.

"Scott, what the hell, you can't just throw my boyfriend into next Tuesday without a plausible cause!" Carter smacked his shoulder, bending down to help Isaac up. 

Isaac's face contorted into confusion, "Plausible cause?" 

Scott threw his hands up in defense, "My bad." 

Isaac finished getting dressed standing behind Carter.

Scott began to talk but Carter stopped him short, "I need to get dressed, can you be civil for a few minutes and I'll meet you down stairs."