Chapter 2

Carter looked to her dad as he walked up to Isaac. Once he said a few words, Sheriff Stilinski lead him off the field towards their cars. Isaac looked back, searching the field for help. His eyes then met Carter's and she could tell he was terrified.

What the hell was that all about.

Scott and Stiles jog towards her way and explain that Isaac's father was murdered last night. Apparently he was being questioned as a suspect.

"Wait tonight is a full moon." Carter deadpanned. 

Stiles' eyes widened at the realization, "Are they saying he's a suspect?"

 Scott only shrug, clearly not getting where he was going, "I'm not sure, why?"

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours." Carter replied. Being the sheriff's kids meant that Stiles and Carter knew protocols.

Scott looked at her, "Like, overnight?"

"Obviously"

 Stiles nodded, "During the full moon."

Scott looked towards the ground, "How good are these holding cells at holding people?"

"People, good." Carter started.

Stiles finished her thought, "Werewolves, probably not that good."

Scott nodded, a worried look in his eyes, "Stiles, you know how I said I didn't have the urge to maim and kill anymore?" Scott said still staring at the scene unfolding in front of them.

"Yeah" Stiles replies.

Scott gestured over towards Isaac, "He does.".

Carter's eyes widen, "Well, isn't that fun?"

Scott looks over at Carter, lifting his eyebrows.

"What?" She asked, "Just saying."

.......................

Sitting in the empty boys locker room, Carter decided it was a good time to learn more about Isaac. You know, considering he is in custody right now. 

Carter knew this was probably an invasion of privacy but they can't go into this problem without knowing who they were going up against. Walking around the smell of sweaty lacrosse gear stung her eyes and nose. She wondered why boys are so disgusting. 

As her fingers brush over each locker, a chill went down her spine before getting a feeling that lead her to the one locker she was looking for, Lahey's locker. 

"Why did you take the bite Isaac?" Carter said to herself in a hushed voice. 

Scott and Stiles were currently listening in on our dad asking Jackson questions about the relationship between Isaac and his father and if he saw anything that night. Knowing them they will try to get too nosy and do something to piss off their dad. Carter instinctively grabbed Isaac's jersey, number 14. Immediately pain coursed through her, seething and torturing pain. She let out a hushed scream before realizing what was happening to him. Holy shit.

Carter dropped the jersey after seeing a vision of glass shattering and screams coming from a locked basement. Her breath caught in her throat, no wonder he wanted to take the bite. 

A tear slipped down her cheek. She knelt down picking up the jersey to hang it back up and went to go find Scott to let him know what her vision showed her. As she walked towards the exit of the school, Scott quickly caught up to her. 

"Scott, what's wrong?" Carter asked. Their heads turned as they heard a car start outside. 

They both glanced at each other and burst through the doors just in time to get a glimpse of Isaac looking back towards them in the cop car.