Chapter 1

My name is Carter Stilinski. I live in the small town of Beacon Hills with my twin brother and father. Before we begin, I am going to tell you my background. My family's, more like my mother's, bloodline is the reason for my supernatural characteristics. When I was little, my mother died, but not before she could tell me about my history and special gift.

You see I am a witch, not to be confused with the green skin and warts kinda witch, but the kind with a close connection with nature and the universe. I'll go into more detail as we go on but my mother's side of the family originated in New Orleans, a place filled with the supernatural side.

After years of practicing my ability to perform magic and grow into the witch I was supposed to be, I decided I needed to tell my brother and our best friend about the craziness I have been exposed to.

~Flashback~

Carter was sitting in her brother's room with Stiles. He was currently going crazy looking up lycanthropy, and once Stiles got something in his head he wouldn't be able to drop it. Scott was on his way over to the twins house, apparently he was bitten by something while the three were searching for half a dead body... long story. Unfortunately, Carter knew exactly what he was talking about, she only wished she had been there in the woods to keep him from being bitten. Now she honestly didn't know what to do. It seemed her only option was to tell the two closest people in her life considering she wanted to help Scott as much as she could. The three, as her dad called them the trouble trio, grew up together. Scott was like her second brother... only slightly less annoying than her real brother.

Scott finally entered Stiles' room with a grin on his face. Stiles and Carter gave each other a confused look, how can he be smiling right now?

"Look before either of you say a word I need to tell you something." Carter said seriously.

Scott and Stiles look at her worriedly knowing that her tone is different from the usual tone dripping with sarcasm.

"I-I'm a witch." Carter said almost too quiet to hear. She was nervous as to what they would think but honestly she needed to just rip the bandaid off and tell them. They were her family and if you can't trust family, who can you trust?

"Carter, I know you get really moody sometimes but I wouldn't go that far." Stiles puts his hand on his sister's shoulder.

Carter shot him a deadpanned look, clearly annoyed with her brother's response. She shook his hand off of her. 

"No Stiles, I'm being serious. Please don't freak out but I think I can help Scott. Watch." Carter let out a nervous sigh and  with a wave of her hand the door shut instantly. Carter glanced around the room, smiling as she decided to lift all of the papers Stiles had printed out on the floor.

They floated around the room like leaves in the wind. 

"Holy-" Stiles started.

"-shit" Scott finished.

Stiles looks at his sister with wide eyes. "How is this possible?"

After explaining to Scott and Stiles about her being a witch, Carter was able to help them throughout Scott's first transformations, Peter the evil demon wolf thing and Derek becoming the new alpha.

......

Back to the present, Scott, Stiles, Allison and Carter thought they were prepared for what was coming next.

Little did they know, they were about to dive into a life full of even more surprises and danger lurking around every corner.

......