Chapter 26

Carter wrapped her arms around herself, biting her lip. She headed towards Scott as Ethan and Aiden parked their motorcycles next to his.

"Scott-" She must've interrupted something because she was interrupted by Ethan. Scott looks at his best friend, he seems to be having a tough time with the Oni targeting him and his friends. 

"This is about you being the target of demonic ninjas." Ethan said leaning on his bike. 

Aiden smirked, "You mean the demonic ninjas that pulled swords out of their chests and completely kicked our asses?"

Carter rolled her eyes, smacking Aiden on the back of the head. He let out a low growl. 

"Yeah. Those demonic ninjas." Ethan replied. 

Scott shook his head, "I don't need anyone to protect me."

"Scott, they were looking right at you when the sun came up. We can't just ignore that." Carter said.

Ethan and Aiden looked at the witch, gesturing that she was right.  

"And they also disappeared. Argent thinks that they could just come out at night." Scott said.

"Since this is our first experience with demonic ninjas, we're thinking we should play it safe." Aiden claimed. 

Carter put her hand on Scott's shoulder, giving him a knowing look, "Scotty come on, if it were anyone else, you would want to do the same thing."

"All day." Ethan said.

Scott nodded his head in understanding, "And all night."

The group made their way into the school, approaching Scott's locker in the the hallway.

"Okay, one thing first. I need to talk to Stiles and let him know everything that happened last night. Without you." Scott said loading his textbooks and binders into his locker.

Carter leaned against the lockers, crossing her arms. 

"No." They both respond.

"Yes." She replied back looking at the twins.

"How come she gets to go?" Aiden raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm his sister you dimwit." 

"And I don't want you listening in. No wolf hearing." Scott said clearly getting annoyed.  

"How would you even know?" 

Scott turned around, looking at the twins, "I'm a true Alpha. You have no idea what I can do."

The twins looked at Carter to say something, she just shrugged gesturing for them to go about their day. Scott started to walk away to find her brother as she followed. Carter looked back at the twins and gave them the 'I'm watching you' gesture. With a wave of her hand, she closed Scott's open locker next to them with her powers, causing the twins to jump a small bit. 

.................